• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for possibly long-term RP partner (reopen)

willoww

Willow tree ~
Hey guys, Im looking for another partner.
Currently, Im pretty active in terms of responses but that might change in the future as I prepare for training for a new job. Until then, Ill be able to post a few times a day or at least once a day. I know everyone has lives lmao so I genuinely dont expect the same from anyone. I just ask that we keep eachother updated if we cant post for a few days.
I can write a few paragraphs depending on how interested I am in the RP or how much my partner gives me to work with so I just ask for at least a two paragraph Minimum to keep us both engaged but less than that is okay if necessary.
I am 21 so Id prefer my partners to at least be 18+ :)
I honestly only write in a female perspective (but sometimes my side characters might be male) so I prefer f x f or f x m.
Some genres Im really interested in are medieval, fantasy, anything apocalyptic including zombies, demons/angels, magic, and pretty much things in relation to all of those but I am also open to other things but will let you know if Im not interested.

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM and we can talk some more :)

Last edited:
The lonely adventurer sighs before taking a swig of ale
”Will no one join me in a quest?!” She yells out into the wilderness before dramatically slumping against a tree

Users who are viewing this thread

Back