• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for possible long term partner (Harry Potter, OcxOc) CLOSED

Aigen

Bust :(
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

How it hanging? I‘m here on the lookout for a rp partner, maybe a long time if it fits.

A bit about me: I‘m pretty chill, don‘t care about alotta things so no trigger warnings needed with me. I‘m open to any sort of thing so just voice whats up and what you wish and we can try talk about it. I enjoy writing the more novella type approach, no stars and stuff, explain whats up and whats going on. Oc rp is my favorite, I don‘t like using canon characters. Having them appear or even roleplayed, sorry. I love ooc chat! Why not try to maybe even become friends?

I‘m more akin to do 18+ rp. Regarding the maturity and characters as I have a hard time writing younger ones. I could give it a try. I‘m 25 so since it is going to be more adult regarding possible themes I would prefer if you were over 18 yourself.

Love brainstorming and worldbuilding!

What I even look for?

Like the tag said I‘m looking for a Harry Potter rp partner.

I got a few ideas that could maybe kickstart an even better one.

1. It playes before Harrys time so we got some freedom in creating the rp. It is more of a mistery type of rp, where in Hogwarts Students start to disappear. I don‘t want to restrict creativity in character creation but maybe an Auror is send and together they and a teacher try to solve it? Or maybe two Aurors? Or even two Teachers? Who knows. Students are missing and it should be solved.
  2. Doesn‘t even have to play in Hogwarts at all. Maybe outside with two Wizards/Witches. Exploration outside of Higwarts would be interesting. It seems a alot of rps I found play in Hogwarts and not a city or so.
  3. If student: Than the lowers age I could go is 16/17. Maybe just a casual slice if life surviving the school life with a few adventures and typical teenage stuff.
  4. Maybe something not especially with good witards/witches? Maybe some rouge ones who want to do some evil.
  5. Maybe another solving a problem thing. Some substanze is going around that supposdly is enhancing people magical ability but often ends up fatally if not used correctly or the person can‘t process the substance. Characters either try to find out the source or maybe are the source, don‘t know.
Of course I‘m open to other plots too!

Side stuff genre I enjoy is Romance. Enemys-to-lovers, friends to lovers, pretend relatilnship, etc. I‘m open to mxm, fxf, fxm and I‘m open to play any gender. Though Romance isn‘t a must.
Darker themes would also be enjoyable to write, nothing has to be happy.

Last edited:
Hello there ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

How it hanging? I‘m here on the lookout for a rp partner, maybe a long time if it fits.

A bit about me: I‘m pretty chill, don‘t care about alotta things so no trigger warnings needed with me. I‘m open to any sort of thing so just voice whats up and what you wish and we can try talk about it. I enjoy writing the more novella type approach, no stars and stuff, explain whats up and whats going on. Oc rp is my favorite, I don‘t like using canon characters. Having them appear or even roleplayed, sorry. I love ooc chat! Why not try to maybe even become friends?

I‘m more akin to do 18+ rp. Regarding the maturity and characters as I have a hard time writing younger ones. I could give it a try. I‘m 25 so since it is going to be more adult regarding possible themes I would prefer if you were over 18 yourself.

Love brainstorming and worldbuilding!

What I even look for?

Like the tag said I‘m looking for a Harry Potter rp partner.

I got a few ideas that could maybe kickstart an even better one.

1. It playes before Harrys time so we got some freedom in creating the rp. It is more of a mistery type of rp, where in Hogwarts Students start to disappear. I don‘t want to restrict creativity in character creation but maybe an Auror is send and together they and a teacher try to solve it? Or maybe two Aurors? Or even two Teachers? Who knows. Students are missing and it should be solved.
  2. Doesn‘t even have to play in Hogwarts at all. Maybe outside with two Wizards/Witches. Exploration outside of Higwarts would be interesting. It seems a alot of rps I found play in Hogwarts and not a city or so.
  3. If student: Than the lowers age I could go is 16/17. Maybe just a casual slice if life surviving the school life with a few adventures and typical teenage stuff.
  4. Maybe something not especially with good witards/witches? Maybe some rouge ones who want to do some evil.
  5. Maybe another solving a problem thing. Some substanze is going around that supposdly is enhancing people magical ability but often ends up fatally if not used correctly or the person can‘t process the substance. Characters either try to find out the source or maybe are the source, don‘t know.

Side stuff genre I enjoy is Romance. Enemys-to-lovers, friends to lovers, pretend relatilnship, etc. I‘m open to mxm, fxf, fxm and I‘m open to play any gender. Though Romance isn‘t a must.
Darker themes would also be enjoyable to write, nothing has to be happy.

Uh yes, I guess that should suffice? For any questions don‘t hesitate to ask. You can easily reach me over at Discord: Aigen#6639 Which I would prefer to do the rp on too.

Hi! I'm jester!

I'm so glad there's finally someone else who doesn't want to play canon characters lmao! I'm very interested in your plot ideas, mostly the first one and the fifth one!

Hi! I'm jester!

I'm so glad there's finally someone else who doesn't want to play canon characters lmao! I'm very interested in your plot ideas, mostly the first one and the fifth one!
Hey!

I looked through so many pists but mist contained canons so wanted to try my luck with my own xD shall we maybe dm? Over here or somewhere, I don‘t mind. Maybe would figure more out from either of the plots 🤔

Hey!

I looked through so many pists but mist contained canons so wanted to try my luck with my own xD shall we maybe dm? Over here or somewhere, I don‘t mind. Maybe would figure more out from either of the plots 🤔

I DM'd you on here! But I also have a discord so let me know if you prefer that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back