• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for pokemon swsh avery x female oc roleplay

solar sailor

YOU’RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1595914614483.gif
hello!

a little about me: my name is kat; i’m a 21 year old cis girl living in the usa’s eastern timezone. i graduate with a bachelor’s degree in graphic design in december, thus art and, well... graphic design, truly is my passion, lol. in my free time i play a shitload of video games, one of those being pokémon shield. when it comes to roleplay, i’m rather experienced (i’ve been doing it for close to ten years now), so i try to have perfect grammar and reply with at least anywhere from two to five paragraphs, depending on my mood.

what i want in a roleplay partner: i honestly don’t ask for much, other than proper grammar, and for your posts to match my own in length and descriptiveness. i also appreciate a decent amount of ooc conversation, as it’s easier for me to connect with people who i at least somewhat get to know. i’m really shy, so i understand if you might be too!

what i’m seeking: i basically just want to do a basic slice of life roleplay involving the psychic-type mono trainer avery, and a female oc of yours. my idea requires that she is the new galar champion, and being on the isle of armor, avery doesn’t quite know that yet. thus, he will be cocky as hell towards her when they first meet, only to later find out that, well... she’s the champion, and he’s now made a complete fool of himself to her. oof. your character should be over 18; preferably around my headcanon age for avery, which is 20. avery will try and act all high and mighty towards her in the beginning and stuff, but eventually, he starts to develop feelings for her, and it frustrates the hell out of him. a slow burn romance would be perfect, with lots of room for fluff; but not shy of angst as well. we can discuss this more if you’re interested!

ps. i know this is a pokémon roleplay, but as silly as this sounds, i’d prefer it if we didn’t write out lots of pokémon battles; they drain me, and frankly, i'd rather focus more on the plot at hand than that.

please feel free to reply or dm me if any of this piques your interest. thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back