• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Earl Phantomhive

The Aristocrat of Evil
Hello! As the title suggests, I'm looking for pokemon roleplays! I am mostly looking for roleplaying trainer OCs set in the pokemon universe.
A little about me:
- I am 21, I prefer RPing with people 18p only!
I tend to write a lot. 1,000+ words every reply seems like a decent estimate. My starters can be anywhere from 1,500 to 2,500 so if my writing amount intimidates you I’m sorry! :(
- I have DID and Narcolepsy, so sometimes I go radio silent. If I don't reply within two days, feel free to poke me!
- This doesn’t mean poke me every 5 minutes, that’s a huge turn off and it gives me anxiety. If you constantly send “hello? U on?” i will probably ghost you :(
- I write Paragraph style, and I prefer my partner do the same. I ignore spelling mistakes but I prefer the grammar to be correct otherwise I can’t get into the story.
- I am ghost friendly ! <3
- I love OOC Chatter, I also love drawng art for my RP partner!!
- I love most of the pokemon games so any region with any type of trainer sounds good to me RP wise !
- I prefer having many different pokemon, being constrained to 6 is difficult for me at times. Your character is welcome to do the same !!
- I prefer filling the world with extra people so it feels more interactive, I can one-off RP multiple characters including canon if I must.
- I can do romance if our charas have chemistry, but I don't want that to be the focus at all.
- I don't just want the RP to be a one-off battle. I want it to be an adventure of sorts!
- If you have any questions pls feel free to ask !!!

I don't have proper full reffs but I do have some pictures and some general info and hopefully that's okay!
shinji icon.png
Art is by me !
Name: Shinji or Shin for short
Pronouns: He/Him cis
Age Range: 16 to 18 depending on partner preferences.
Pokemon: Umbreon, Abra, Hisuian Decidueye, Sneasler, Riolu, Kirlia. HOWEVER; he's always around pokemon and therefore sometimes switches these guys out for others!
Bio:
He's in the Hisui region so I highly prefer the RP to take place then ! He's mysterious and considered reckless, by the fact that he spends most of his time unarmed with wild pokemon. Somehow though, pokemon feel calmed and docile around him and tend to lay around him in the grass. No one knows where he came from or who his parents are, and he was considered a "feral child" when he was younger.
He's a member of the Survey corp now, but spends most of his time barefoot and out of uniform in different parts of the region rather than helping the pokedex effort. Getting to know him instantly dissolves his air of mystery, as he's actually a friendly, lovable goofball!
It is noted that he has Lucario-like features. Such as elongated, sharp canine teeth and cherry red eyes.
He's a pokemon hybrid! Human/Lucario ! Which gives him a sensitivity to people and pokemon's auras.

reff 2020.png
Art is by me!
Name: Oleander Kavaguti (or Ollie for short!)
Pronouns: He/They amab nb. Has a hormone deficiency and gets misgendered a lot :(
Pokemon: Audino, Stufful, Machoke, Sandslash, Buizel, Staraptor (Shiny). Does swap out pokemon either because he is rehabing them or for different ranger missions!
Bio:
Ollie was raised by his grandmother and her Vespiqueen in the quiet cold mountains of Sinnoh, and volunteered by helping raise hurt pokemon for the pokemon rangers. Once he was older, he did training to become an actual pokemon ranger, and ended up being the youngest recruit in his branch of Sinnoh. Because of this, he was left doing the hard jobs like saving people and pokemon from rock slides, being lost in Eterna, and having to rescue pokemon from fighting rings and illegal trading. His team is built up of pokemon he rescued during his time as a ranger. After his grandmother passed away, he was sent cross-region to help set up rescues and preserves (in Alola), and team up with other branches of rangers to stop pokemon abuse. Because of this, I can pretty much RP him in ANY region, is depends on your preference!
Ollie has a thick Russian accent, and has a soft friendly disposition. He is often questioned at first glance because of how sweet and naive he can be, but when it comes to protecting people and pokemon he acts like a totally different person.

The only canon pokemon characters I'm even remotely interested and comfortable playing as are
- Bede (SwSh)
- Lian (Legends Arceus)

and I don't really enjoy the idea of RPing canon x oc, and I'm pretty particular with my ships for them too. but if you're really aching for Bede or Lian I guess mention it to me in PMs hahah.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back