• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Plotted Rp Partners~

Sulfurlix

As said above, I'm looking for a new Rp partner(s), preferably with a plot. We can make up plots, or do 'normal' ones.

Boy/Girl, or Boy/Boy is fine with me, I'll gladly do either.

I do have a few requirements, though.

- Literacy is a must. I am literate myself, and am not a huge fan of 'text talk', but OOC I could care less, I joke around with it.

- Detailed characters. I don't want to have to assume what your character will look like, give me something to go off, and I'll do the same. I love original characters with backgrounds that are thought out.

- Activity. I understand there's life outside of this internet thing we bask in, but don't just ditch me. I'm typically always on my phone, so I'm very active myself, but I do have other rps jumping around.

- Maturity. Sometimes things get heated in Rp, with cussing,It happens. Fade to black because site rules say so.

Some plots/Rp interests:

- Survivor/Survivor (apocalypse)

- Fantasy

- Dragon/Dragon

- Mafia/Gangs (both rivalries or alliances)

- Prince or Princess/Commoner or Criminal

There's many more, and you can throw your own crazy ideas at me. I tend to say yes to just about anything. Please don't be afraid to throw your ideas at me! We can work out plot details c:

PM me if you're interested.

[emoji89]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back