• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Players Interested in Fate Core

StorytellerLathos

laugh hard, run fast, be kind
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As the title says I'm a GM looking for some players that want to play some Fate Core, the setting is still undecided and I want the players to choose it. While it can be hard to build a story like this I've done it in the past and its gone pretty well.

For those of you who haven't heard of Fate Core but are interested in finding out what it is, I would suggest reading a bit of the Fate Core SRD and coming back to see if it seems like the game for you.

I'd like for this to happen over Discord but I wouldn't mind if it was on here.

Once I've seen 4-6 people show some interest in this (despite there not being too much to show interest for) I'll share the Discord/post an OOC to begin discussing the setting. Remember if there are any questions, and I'm sure there will be, then feel free to ask here.

Hi! I love FATE (Core and FAE). I've played a few times over Discord. My availability suits PbP games. I also know a few Discord servers you could probably fish for more players in, too.

Thanks for showing your interest!

I'm going to continue waiting till the end of the week and see if I can get another player or two. On Friday I'll be sending a PM with the Discord link.

Hi! I've never heard of the Fate system before, but it looks like fun! If you still need another person, I'd be willing to throw my hat in the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back