• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Heyo! I am looking for some people to roleplay with! Both Fandom and original ones.

When it comes to actually roleplaying I am usually very easy going. You don't need to have perfect grammar, as long as I can understand what you are trying to say. I can usually adjust pretty well to all post lengths, so it depends on what you ask of me, however don't expect me to write a whole novel page because I don't have the patience for that xD, I do have my limits (also please no one-liners!). I can roleplay as both female and male, and i can also roleplay against all genders. My style of writing is in the 3rd person, and I would prefer if you'd do the same. Also I don't like roleplaying against people who use the ** method, sorry! And as far as age goes, I'm 18 myself and would prefer if you are generally around the same age.
Thats all for the rules, requirements etc.

So now some information on a potential original roleplay:
I am a big fan of fantasy, and would love it if its allowed. Both modern and medieval.
I also love some darker themes and horror.
I can do romance if you would like, but its not really a requirement for me.
I love roleplaying against weird, out of the ordinary Oc's! Also non-human oc's are fun, so don't be afraid if you want to rp as something that isn't just one of us!
When it comes to any plots, I don't have any specific ones at the moment but I can usually think of something. If you have any ideas please let me hear them, I love brainstorming with potential roleplay partners. And I want to make it fun for all included.
If you aren't satisfied with the roleplay, want to change character, or setting please just say so! Like i mentioned before I want to make it fun for all included, so if you feel like you need a change of pace be sure to mention! I am always open for changes if needed.
Also when it comes to making a plot, I generally like to leave a lot open, I don't like planning out every little detail. Just a general idea of where we need to go is good enough for me.

So this is all I can think of right now xD, If you are interested just send me a PM so we can start discussing!

Now for some more fandom oriented roleplays, I will note down what characters I'm looking for, and who I can potentially roleplay as. for most fandoms though, I like roleplaying in that universe, not with the characters themselves if that makes sense.
So heres the list:

Pokemon (Just Oc's)
Harry potter (Just Oc's)
Steven Universe (Just Oc's, you can be canon if you want)
FnaF (Both Canon and oc's (I can do any freddy as canon))
Undertale (Just Oc's, You can be canon if you want) (I don't like most undertale AU's so please don't ask me for those)

And that's all for now, when it comes to plot making, the stuff I mentioned above about original roleplays basically applies here.

And that's it! I hope you are interested in roleplaying with me so feel free to send me a PM if you are!

Of those...
  • Pokemon (Just Oc's)
  • Harry potter (Just Oc's)
Though I will admit I'm craving a RWBY RP (OCs though I'm open to OC×Canon) or Kamen Rider RP (would be OCs gaining the powers of Kamen Riders).

Heyo! I am looking for some people to roleplay with! Both Fandom and original ones.

When it comes to actually roleplaying I am usually very easy going. You don't need to have perfect grammar, as long as I can understand what you are trying to say. I can usually adjust pretty well to all post lengths, so it depends on what you ask of me, however don't expect me to write a whole novel page because I don't have the patience for that xD, I do have my limits (also please no one-liners!). I can roleplay as both female and male, and i can also roleplay against all genders. My style of writing is in the 3rd person, and I would prefer if you'd do the same. Also I don't like roleplaying against people who use the ** method, sorry! And as far as age goes, I'm 18 myself and would prefer if you are generally around the same age.
Thats all for the rules, requirements etc.

So now some information on a potential original roleplay:
I am a big fan of fantasy, and would love it if its allowed. Both modern and medieval.
I also love some darker themes and horror.
I can do romance if you would like, but its not really a requirement for me.
I love roleplaying against weird, out of the ordinary Oc's! Also non-human oc's are fun, so don't be afraid if you want to rp as something that isn't just one of us!
When it comes to any plots, I don't have any specific ones at the moment but I can usually think of something. If you have any ideas please let me hear them, I love brainstorming with potential roleplay partners. And I want to make it fun for all included.
If you aren't satisfied with the roleplay, want to change character, or setting please just say so! Like i mentioned before I want to make it fun for all included, so if you feel like you need a change of pace be sure to mention! I am always open for changes if needed.
Also when it comes to making a plot, I generally like to leave a lot open, I don't like planning out every little detail. Just a general idea of where we need to go is good enough for me.

So this is all I can think of right now xD, If you are interested just send me a PM so we can start discussing!

Now for some more fandom oriented roleplays, I will note down what characters I'm looking for, and who I can potentially roleplay as. for most fandoms though, I like roleplaying in that universe, not with the characters themselves if that makes sense.
So heres the list:

Pokemon (Just Oc's)
Harry potter (Just Oc's)
Steven Universe (Just Oc's, you can be canon if you want)
FnaF (Both Canon and oc's (I can do any freddy as canon))
Undertale (Just Oc's, You can be canon if you want) (I don't like most undertale AU's so please don't ask me for those)

And that's all for now, when it comes to plot making, the stuff I mentioned above about original roleplays basically applies here.

And that's it! I hope you are interested in roleplaying with me so feel free to send me a PM if you are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back