• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for people to do Scientific Experiment 1x1's

LyraDark

Agony's Embrace
Hi RPNation, as the title says it I am looking for people to do some Experiment 1x1's. (Or at least something that involves scientists)

Small infos

- I prefer to play the female role, but I can handle males.

- I try to post 1-3 paragraphs of 6-10 lines each, but it isn't an easy task on Tapatalk as it isn't the same post lenght. I am already sorry for this.

- English isn't my first language, so I can't be expected to use a rich vocabulary.

- I prefer to RolePlay 1x1 through PM's.

Pairings

- Test Subject x Scientist

- Test Subject x Test Subject

- Test Subject x Human

(I would prefer to play as the test subject)

About romance

- There can be romance involved.

- I would prefer MxF (I might play the others but it will take a lot of convincing)

- Don't make the characters fall in love too quickly. (Love at first sight is a rare thing.)

Please PM me or post here if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, how intriguing. I do have an established universe where a number of my characters partake in genetic engineering experimentations. Which usually tends to be perceived as somewhat cruel and questionable methods. Is the involvement of romance a must, though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back