• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for people to crawl out through the Fallout with. (Lit)

fallout.gif

Hey, I'm Frogs, I'm 17 (Edit: 18 now). I'm going through my regularly scheduled Fallout obsession. I decided to replay New Vegas and basically relapsed like a crack addict. Now I'm looking for a good roleplay in Fallout's setting. I type about 2-3 paragraphs every post, but I'm totally willing to push myself to write more. I'm always trying to improve my writing.

I really like exploring character motivations and backstories, especially in a grungy and sometimes wacky settings like Fallout. Personally, I love to worldbuild, but if you find it easier we can just slip our characters into an already established setting like the Mojave or Commonwealth. I thought it would be fun to throw around ideas of rping in places that we don't really get to see in-game. For example, Post-war Mexico, Rocky Mountains, or even New York City. Man I just love shithole deserts and rusted scrap metal, can't get enough of it.

Figuring out what the roleplay is actually going to be about is always the hard part for me, so here are some icebreaker plots. They're all pretty vague, but it'll be much easier to come up with a plot hook once we get character bios sorted out. I'm pretty much up for anything as long as it's Fallout:

>Bodyguard and their employer<
>Chem manufacturers (Breaking Bad but Fallout lmao)?<

>Our oc's are chasing after some pre-war treasure rumored to be hidden in an unexplored vault.<
>We are two raiders planning to usurp the overboss of our gang<
>Bounty hunting roleplay. Nuff' said<
>An Enclave soldier is forced to travel with a supermutant/ghoul for his own survival<
>"Big Game Hunters" A duo who travel around hunting a legendary radioactive monster that may or may not exist.<
>Our characters manage a fight club/ bar in an apocalyptic shanty town.<

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back