• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Looking for people) Supernatural High School, new and improved.

Gonna be super duper annoying here, ask whether a vampire could teach the History of Vampires?
They could, but that would be the only class they teach. Unless I separate Possession from that group and they teach Behavioral Neuroscience as well which is also a good Vamp class.

They could, but that would be the only class they teach. Unless I separate Possession from that group and they teach Behavioral Neuroscience as well which is also a good Vamp class.
Well the topic of possession in theory could easily be taught, unless you could separate it from theory in say junior year and practice in senior - which is only a suggestion. I just really wanna see my vamp get into his role *^*

Well the topic of possession in theory could easily be taught, unless you could separate it from theory in say junior year and practice in senior - which is only a suggestion. I just really wanna see my vamp get into his role *^*
I want certain classes (like possession, Spells, potions, etc.) to be taught by species who use the skills they are teaching.
I'll just separate Possession from the group and he can teach Behavioral Neuroscience and History of Vampires.

I want certain classes (like possession, Spells, potions, etc.) to be taught by species who use the skills they are teaching.
I'll just separate Possession from the group and he can teach Behavioral Neuroscience and History of Vampires.
I can see that :p Sorry for causing all the trouble, I just think history of vampires would be a super interesting topic coming from one ^^

I can see that :p Sorry for causing all the trouble, I just think history of vampires would be a super interesting topic coming from one ^^
Yeah, me too. As I was creating the schedules and teacher groups I thought the same thing, but then I would have to switch classes and do this and that I'm tired so I didn't want to.

Yeah, me too. As I was creating the schedules and teacher groups I thought the same thing, but then I would have to switch classes and do this and that I'm tired so I didn't want to.
Shshs it oke, thanks for doing it for me man, I super appreciate it <3

Depends on what creature you want.
This isn't my main RP site and I'm awfully tired, when you say rating what exactly do you mean?
I have a go-to character when it comes to rps like this and he is a hybrid between a shadow demon and a human that looks like a regular human besides the fact that he has cat ears in place of human ones.

Rating meaning: pg-13, pg, pg-17, mature?
Something like that, just so I know what I'm getting into and what is allowed.

Depends on what creature you want.
This isn't my main RP site and I'm awfully tired, when you say rating what exactly do you mean?
His powers revolve around being able to shift into a being that is essentially a giant cat made of shadows with his body suspended inside, any shadow that belongs to a living being, he can take, eating their souls.

Though he does not like doing this, does not know how to do this intentionally, and his mind usually blanks out when he does manage to.

On a day-to-day basis, he just has cat-like reflexes and dexterity. >->

His powers revolve around being able to shift into a being that is essentially a giant cat made of shadows with his body suspended inside, any shadow that belongs to a living being, he can take, eating their souls.
Let's say it's mature because I allow cussing, etc.
Let's address everything else in PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back