• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for people. If you want a non fandom dragon rp ;) + more

hopenalive

The dagger to the sword
Specifically looking for something with feral dragons. (Not anthro but still open to that.) With no certain fandom. I want to create new ideas for my dragons rn so get crazy don't worry about being op even.

But also. I have a small list of ocs I'd love to get into action ESPECIALLY ROSE ANN LOVELY,EZRA HINTON AND ZIZI/ LYDIA WHITEWALKER.

I have a story for them I can use as a starter (it's about two Google doc pages long but it's fairly open. Even to suddenly being transported to a fandom.) Or I can go with the flow and do whatever story you would like. Don't be afraid to DM me please! 🥺 Especially if you have questions.

Dragons? What kinds of dragons? Can we bring the dragons to school? Dragon school?
A school for dragons! Trying to tame the feral dragons!
If only there was a guide or something...

Dragons? What kinds of dragons? Can we bring the dragons to school? Dragon school?
A school for dragons! Trying to tame the feral dragons!
If only there was a guide or something...
Sure. I'm open to any sort of idea you would like.

Alright I decided to move this to group stuff if y'all are okay. We can still do a 1x1 for anyone who wants to. But I'll be working on making a character starter sheet love y'all bye bye

Here's the link to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back