• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for people for two, count them two, RP's

Enolx

Time to murder the English language.
The first story is called The Impact. It's about an exhibition team that journeys through a genetically advanced earth where nature rules (It's like the movie After Earth). The team is trying to make it across the US to Washington D.C, where the meteor that caused change in earth had crashed, to see if there is a way to return the earth to how it was. In this story there are two types of humans, regular humans and the elevated. The elevated are genetically advanced humans who through their DNA being changed have gained abilities. (There is a lot more into on them but I will keep it simple here)

This story will cover almost every genre so I won't put out a big list but it is mainly about surviving and sci-fi I believe. If you have played monster hunter you will have a good idea of how the RP is and what kind of creatures you will be up against but, if you haven't here is a picture of one to get you in the mood.

Monster-Hunter-X-Video-Game-And-394710.jpg
Other than the monsters I plan to have an very open "ability pool". Although if you choose an elevated you will not start off epic but I plan on getting there. (I really want an RP where by the end you look at your old self and say man I'm awesome now.) Here are some examples of high level powers and how you can think about your possible genetic advancement. You could be spiderman, sayain, have devil fruit powers, be the Balrog, and the list goes on with what you can become, just make sure that there is some genetic explication of how you got there.(FYI I can help you with that if you need it but really go wild these were just possibilities I thought of off the top of my head.)

If this level of awesome is your kind of thing and you want to join or If you want to know more let me know.

The second story is a mafia story called For the Family. You are apart of a mafia organization that calls themselves the Family. The Family controls the city of Naples not only through it's underground but also politically, the family has become one with the city. Everything was fine until a member of the council that governs the country decided to kill the other heads of the country council and set himself as a dictator. The only place that still denies his rule is the he home of the only man who survived the murder of the council, who also happens to be the leader of the family. Although they are strong, the family can not sustain themselves for long against the constant force thrown at them. So, the leader decided to get a group of his most most trusted and deadly family members to fight their way to the dictator and kill him.

This story is a realistic crime, action, adventure. So if you want to walk through a sea of blood, gun in hand, to over through a new regime here you go.

I like the first one, and would like the join it when possible. The second one sounds good too, but I have always been impartial to Role-Plays that have include special abilities

Hm, I'm interested in the second.

Details, hmm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back