• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for people for Fun and Casual Roleplays. Anyone can Join!!!! Please :)

Jel.XP

Professional Goofball
Hello. I'm just looking to casually roleplay on here I'm not partial. I don't really have any topics in particular that I am completely set on doing but I do have some ideas but they are not set in stone. I can really only play Females characters I haven't tried to play a male but I'm willing to try to play one as a secondary character. I am really looking for a fun group RP, something casual, I post a lot but also I don't people to feel pressured to post multiple times a day. Like this is just something fun to do. If you have any ideas of your own please let me know. I am really open to anything. ALSO please excuse my grammar in this post. I PROMISE I write so much better than this. I'm just not putting any effort into it right now.

Group Roleplays (would definitely love some help developing some ideas for these)
Superhero teens
Apocalypse
Wizards School
Basic high school
Group Roadtrip

Fandom Rps
Avengers next gen
Hunger Games RP
Power Rangers (this would be hella fun)
This is not my idea but someone tried to do it but it ended up falling through and I really kinda want to try it now but a Jimmy Neutron Rp but set in the future so they are all like 17-18. (I would really want to play Cindy but like let me know if this idea interests you.)

I'm rambling now so I'm just gonna end this. (As you can tell the quarantine madness has set in) But if you have any idea of your own feel free to message me about them. I'm willing to play a female character in them. We can develop a story together if you'd like. ALSO full warning I do not know Anime very well so like if you want to do an Anime theme please be patient with me.

Last edited:
Superhero teens
Apocalypse
Wizards School
Basic high school
Group Roadtrip
I'd be up for these, depending on the specifics. The fandoms aren't my thing, though.

Last edited:
You put your text inside the quote there, I think.

EDIT: Jel.XP Jel.XP because I can't quote the post in question itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back