• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners!

Oda

Hey all, I've been away from this scene for about 6 months or so now; needless to say I am in need of some fresh RP's! Which means I am looking for more partners!

I feel that I am very decent at RP'ing and story telling, one of the main reasons why I still do this. Also as a creative writing major it helps get my juices flowing, no pun intended. I do ask that you check my profile out first to see if you meet the criteria there. I don't take them too strictly, but I do ask that you are at least a capable writer.

ANYWAY, lets get to the fun stuff shall we? What am I currently wanting to do! Well, let's take a looksie...

Fantasy:

Any Medieval setting and any pairing. (We can talk about this, it's generic I know, but I love doing everything about this so its hard to narrow it down to just one)

Human, Demon, Angel X *insert other type here* (This one for me is a bit generic, but it can come with some great stuff.)

Scientist X Adventurer (This is one of those that I would enjoy being the scientist. I have a few ideas I would enjoy trying out, so this would be great.)

Sci-Fi:

Hit me up with ideas, I'll think about them and help draw them out. Specific things for this off the top of my head are hard to come up with. I am very flexible.

Fandom:

Same as Sci-Fi. Hit me up with a fandom and I will tell you if I know it decently or not. I know a lot of fandoms, and I am currently not looking for any in particular. Just hit me up and we can work something out.

**Side note: I LOVE ROMANCE. ANY OF THESE CAN HAVE A ROMANCE ASPECT AND IF THEY DO I WILL LOVE YOU TO DEATH :D **

That should be all for right now. I will continue updating this list the more stuff that goes through my head or if more ideas come along. Thanks all for reading this and happy RP'ing.

Message me! Totally interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back