• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners

Dragonica

Evil in a beautiful disguise
I want to keep this short and sweet. I know not a lot of people like reading walls of text so:

+1-4 meaty paragraphs minimum with decent spelling, punctuation, grammar, ect. Not asking for perfection, just make your post readable.

+I prefer you to be able to play more than 4 characters but it's not a big deal.

+Be able to at least do 2 different sexualities. I do gay, lesbian, straight, ect. So it'd be nice to be able to choose one or the other.

+Don't force the male roles on me or roles I don't want to play. In saying this, I do like playing males sometimes. Just give me a choice, and don't make the roles gender specific. If I want to play the abused character rather than the macho protector, I should be able to.

+ Be active. I like writing a lot, I like being able to reply at least 3 times a day... I'm just that kind of person. BUT, I understand people have lives outside of the interwebz and I will not get moody if you only reply 1-3 times a week.

+I do use faceclaims, real or anime though I do prefer real. I won't force you to do the same, if you prefer description by all means describe your character. But I do not. Sorry.

+ Profiles are optional for me. Picture than starter is fine.

+I will roleplay in conversations or threads. I prefer conversations but I will leave that up to my partners.

+Chat with me. I like getting to know you.

+I don't do many fandoms. BUT, if I do it's just taking the general plots and ideas and making the story our own with original characters. [At the moments I'm crazy about vampire academy]

+No M-preg.... That shat is stupid as hell. LMAO. If two women can't readily make a child on their own, neither can two males. Seriously...

+This is all for now. Contact me if you're interested.

Hello there, I'm interested in role playing with you. I have a few plot ideas myself and we could refine them or refine your's to fit both our needs. If you are interested, can you pm me. It won't let me do that yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back