• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners!

Beck Blackfire

Hello everyone! Im beck and I'm looking for tons of new partners! I love having more then one rp at the same time and I have tons of ideas and tons of characters! I'm looking for partners who are comfortable with 'script' style rping, example: Beck) saying stuff *actions and doing things*.

I also would like partners comfortable with more then one character with all kinds of backgrounds, shape shifters, vampires, humans, anything really.

I also encourage if you like playing a character from a show or book or movie and want to incorporate them to the rp then go ahead!

Pm me if you want to rp! Im looking forward to chatting with some of you guys!

Odd... Top Right corner, there should be a envelope. Click it and at the bottom right corner it should say start a new convo. From there, you should add your participant. It always breaks meh heart

opps, TOP right corner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back