• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners!

Yeah sure, we can do that. Feels comfortable to do F/F roleplays for me. Eh, probably cause I am a girl. Cheesy sense of humor is nice.. Puns.. Dear lord I am terrible at them.

I do them all the time, every chance I get. Pun here, pun there, pun, pun EVERYWHEREEEE! >=D

And okay. Forum to messages? I don't know how to send a mcfriggin message, and I have no idea how to use the forums. So either way I'm toast. xD

xD I do love puns though even if some can be a total drag sometimes.

So you just started like me xD Yeepie! I just figure out how to send a message on here lol and the forums are a bit confusing at first. After awhile you get use to it. Soooo guess I'll be sending the message then. o3o

Hi, still in need of partners? Personally, I am running low on roleplays, so I am trying to get some 1x1's up and running while I look for some "actual" roleplays :/

Anyway, I have some ideas in my head I want to play out, so if you still need some roleplays, I am up for one ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back