• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners!

Yo, I'm Jazmine! I'm looking for roleplays.

I'm pretty easy to please. No one liners, no text speak, you know, the basics. And Always that unspoken rule of no god modding. I play males and females. At the moment, I'd love to play the male for y'all. I need to work on my skills in that area, but I'd still love a couple roleplays where I play Femes. I do all gender pairings. You know, LGBT, all that fun stuff. Love it.

Anywho, as long as you post 1+ solid para, and you can play some awesome characters, we're good.

And i'm up for anything. Though I'm not really into fandoms, I may give them a shot if it's for a TV show I like. And No Canons.

Anywho, reply if interested. If not oh well. Tata lovies! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Verbal Warning

All form of Sexual Content is against the rules.

This is a PG-13 website and any kind of sex, nudity or smut is strictly prohibited from the forums. Any form of this content will earn an instant 24 hour ban from the website. If your RP heads that way(Anything past kissing), then you are required to 'fade to black'. Going to Private message is also forbidden and can also result in the 24 hour ban.

RPNation rules should have been read when you sign up for the website, I have linked them there for you to see. (See Welcome to RpNation message you received when signing up) The specific rule I am warning all of you about is as followed:

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/rpnations-rules-and-regulations.4986/#post-303643

I will be changing the rule breaking text. Be sure to remind RP partners that any kind of sexual content will not be tolerated.

If any of you have any questions or concerns please PM me.

--Ricia​

Ricia said:

Verbal Warning

All form of Sexual Content is against the rules.

This is a PG-13 website and any kind of sex, nudity or smut is strictly prohibited from the forums. Any form of this content will earn an instant 24 hour ban from the website. If your RP heads that way(Anything past kissing), then you are required to 'fade to black'. Going to Private message is also forbidden and can also result in the 24 hour ban.

RPNation rules should have been read when you sign up for the website, I have linked them there for you to see. (See Welcome to RpNation message you received when signing up) The specific rule I am warning all of you about is as followed:

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/rpnations-rules-and-regulations.4986/#post-303643

I will be changing the rule breaking text. Be sure to remind RP partners that any kind of sexual content will not be tolerated.

If any of you have any questions or concerns please PM me.

--Ricia​
Not exactly what I meant by top/bottom. I just like saying that more than say seme/seke/uke. I didn't mean it in a sexual way. I did read the rules. ^^; I apologize.

Ah, no, it was the part that said 'when we get to sex' that I was more worried about haha.

Ricia said:
Ah, no, it was the part that said 'when we get to sex' that I was more worried about haha.
I put that in there?? O.o Holy crap. xD Sorry I didn't even notice. It's sorta late and I just took my pills so I'm half asleep. Thanks for fixing that. Aha... ^^; That's embarrassing...

LaFilleKitty said:
Um.. I'm pretty interested to do a roleplay with you ^^'
YAY! Sorry just happy to get another reply. ^w^ Is there anything you're currently interested in doing? Almost literally anything. I'm so bored. D= lol.

MoonlightJazmine said:
YAY! Sorry just happy to get another reply. ^w^ Is there anything you're currently interested in doing? Almost literally anything. I'm so bored. D= lol.
Haha! I'm glad you answer O.o Well I'm currently interested on doing a fantasy or adventure type rp. Do you have anything your interested on doing? We could mix it up.

LaFilleKitty said:
Haha! I'm glad you answer O.o Well I'm currently interested on doing a fantasy or adventure type rp. Do you have anything your interested on doing? We could mix it up.
That depends. LoL. what kind of character were you hoping to play? [a basic descrip helps. Not like the bio but race and stuff]

And I apologize before hand. I am VERY chatty.

MoonlightJazmine said:
That depends. LoL. what kind of character were you hoping to play? [a basic descrip helps. Not like the bio but race and stuff]
And I apologize before hand. I am VERY chatty.
Well I was hoping on playing as an African American girl who lived over one thousand years, but appears 16, due to the fact that she is a nine tails fox. Hmm that's all I can think of as a basic description lol.

Well it's okay to be chatty. Good way to earn friends c:

MoonlightJazmine said:
Ah... ^^; I'd rather not do anything under 19. Just don't really care for teeny roleplays. I do more for 19-45 age range.
Lol oh okay. Then, how about I change the age to... 23. Is that good for you?

Yeah... Okay... So are you thinking more of a voodoo or vampire chik our to get revenge on the family she was a slave to in the past, or are you just wanting like dragons and stuff sort of fantasy? [trying to get a feel for it. ^^;]

Hmm.. I was thinking more like revenge. Can be a bit fantasy like, but with like a whole big meaning behind the adventure. Get what I'm saying?

..Eh probably not ._.

Well the adventure part could be like you suggested, revenge. Both characters traveling around the world seeking for a certain someone or people.

Ah yeah okay I get it. LoL. Okay so like basically there are two characters that somehow meet up. They are both seeking revenge on someone, or someone and their family [as a group] and they end up coming together and working together? Partners in crime?

Yup, basically like that. Though if you don't like the idea of that we could change it up to add more flavor to it lol

Oh no I love it. xD It'd be interesting if they wanted revenge on the same people, and my character would already have a foothold with the family that yours doesn't. [weather it's an engagement, works as a body guard, ect.]

Oh, great! :D I just have one question about the revenge, can it be anything else? For example, the person they're seeking revenge on caused trouble for my character's family.

Well it can be F/F If you prefer. I really don't mind either way. xD But you did was to play a feme so I figured one of the two. It'd make no sense as M/M if there's a feme lead. xD that'd be so funny. lol.. sorry just cracked myself up... Omg I'm so dumb. Okay wanna get this started? AAAAFTER we figure out how they meet?

Haha xD I just picture the roleplay as a M/M the whole time burst out laughing. To me it would just seem so weird if there's not even a female going along with them for a short period of time xD . I'm not really good at playing as guy so I play as a girl mostly. I don't mind if its M/F or F/F -shrugs- Your not dumb! Just have a good sense of humor :D . Sure we can start before that.

Oh I'd love me a good F/F... I haven't had a nice, long term F/F roleplay in years. So if we could go that direction? We can throw in M/M or M/F later in other pairings if you'd like. But I like starting with this.

I have a cheesey sense of humor... omg trust me I suck. Pun and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back