What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners!

LaFilleKitty

Le Little Fish Theif
Yeah sure, we can do that. Feels comfortable to do F/F roleplays for me. Eh, probably cause I am a girl. Cheesy sense of humor is nice.. Puns.. Dear lord I am terrible at them.

I do them all the time, every chance I get. Pun here, pun there, pun, pun EVERYWHEREEEE! >=D

And okay. Forum to messages? I don't know how to send a mcfriggin message, and I have no idea how to use the forums. So either way I'm toast. xD

LaFilleKitty

Le Little Fish Theif
xD I do love puns though even if some can be a total drag sometimes.

So you just started like me xD Yeepie! I just figure out how to send a message on here lol and the forums are a bit confusing at first. After awhile you get use to it. Soooo guess I'll be sending the message then. o3o

IllusiveShade

Your regular shady illusion
Hi, still in need of partners? Personally, I am running low on roleplays, so I am trying to get some 1x1's up and running while I look for some "actual" roleplays :/

Anyway, I have some ideas in my head I want to play out, so if you still need some roleplays, I am up for one ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)