• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners!

SqueakyWriter

I never quite realized...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy! Thank you for clicking on my post. To put it bluntly - I'm looking for partners for various roles in a 1x1 roleplay!

About Me!

I'm semi-lit, I can push out anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs (longer/shorter) depending on the circumstances. I have been roleplaying and writing for over five years now, although I have taken a couple of hiatuses! I'm most available during the afternoons, and I will do my best to let you know OOC if that changes! I love to do longer plots, and have also been experimenting with extra world building recently.

What I'm looking for!

To start off, I do not mind whether you are male or female irl, as long as you play a female character! I appreciate thoughtful and detailed replies - quality, not quantity. I do try to keep in touch OOC, especially if I know I'm going to be working out of my normal schedule. I do not expect the same, I get it - life happens!

Now, onto the meat and potatoes - what roles am I looking for someone to play?

-Soldier/Cop/Security guard
-Serial killer
-Android
-Slime
-Guardian angel
-Grim reaper (Think along the lines of Mori Calliope)
-Bully in any scenario
-Kitsune/Neko
-Yandere

Fandoms

There are a few fandoms I'm interested in.

Overwatch, RWBY, Borderlands, Nier, Quintessential Quintuplets, Re:Zero, SPY X FAMILY

If you're interested, please pm me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread