• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Would you be interested in a DC roleplay? I've had this idea for a kind of next-generation type deal. Just a warning, I have only ever seen DC movies. I am considering getting into the comics, but so far I have only gotten one to try. If you don't mind that though, I can tell you more about the idea I have in mind if you are interested!

Would you be interested in a DC roleplay? I've had this idea for a kind of next-generation type deal. Just a warning, I have only ever seen DC movies. I am considering getting into the comics, but so far I have only gotten one to try. If you don't mind that though, I can tell you more about the idea I have in mind if you are interested!
Sure, I'm curious as to what's brewing in your mind. Also, don't worry, I have also only really seen DC movies myself. Nothing against the comics either.

So, the basic idea is centered around some of the children of the Justice League. Mainly, my idea is that the daughter of Constantine and Zatanna becomes friends with and then lovers with the son of another Justice League member. The original thought was the son of Aquaman and his wife whose name slips me at the moment, but I would be open to whoever you wanted to do. It is still just a basic idea, but the main thing I was thinking is that the daughter is struggling with learning how to control her powers, and it only becomes worse when a) she does something terrible that gets a lot of people hurt or b) someone tries to take her to use her power, maybe someone like Darth Seide (I have no idea if I spelled that right). It is a very basic idea I would love to build on with you if you are interested!

So, the basic idea is centered around some of the children of the Justice League. Mainly, my idea is that the daughter of Constantine and Zatanna becomes friends with and then lovers with the son of another Justice League member. The original thought was the son of Aquaman and his wife whose name slips me at the moment, but I would be open to whoever you wanted to do. It is still just a basic idea, but the main thing I was thinking is that the daughter is struggling with learning how to control her powers, and it only becomes worse when a) she does something terrible that gets a lot of people hurt or b) someone tries to take her to use her power, maybe someone like Darth Seide (I have no idea if I spelled that right). It is a very basic idea I would love to build on with you if you are interested!
It is an interesting idea, let me get that clear, but not the kind of thing that interests me personally.

Hmm. Well, I didn't see any other fandoms on your list I even know about. The only other one for me that comes to mind is Star Wars if that interests you at all.

Hmm. Well, I didn't see any other fandoms on your list I even know about. The only other one for me that comes to mind is Star Wars if that interests you at all.
While I do enjoy the little of Star Wars that's good *cough* everything but new trilogy *cough* I've never found interest in roleplaying the fandom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back