• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners

TheIceQueen

Elf Queen
Hi everyone, welcome to my interest check. I'm looking for one-on-one partners, I'm looking for anyone interested in playing male characters. I work long hours during the busy season (February-July and September-October), I own my own business (multiple of them) so sometimes it's more than 60 hours.. However, I always find time to reply. I'm off Sundays and Mondays so typically, I'm much slower during my off days.

• If something comes up on your end, just let me know. I get it, I've got my own life so there's no harm.

• I'm looking for a M 18+ (or someone who doesn't mind playing male). It’s just a preference.

• I'll reply at least one time a day, I always aim to reply more than one time.

• I'm looking for a casual RP partner, I'm not big on just one line and then that's it for the entire RP.

• I'd much rather RP in PM.

• If you’re interested in more than one we can do more than one.

• If you have other pairings you like, feel free to suggest them, it’s no problem.

Currently adding more. The bolded titles are what I'm really interested in.
* = Characters I would prefer to play.
For Fandoms, if you need me to double, there are certain characters I wouldn't mind doubling. Just because they aren't listed doesn't mean anything.

Fandom

○ Riddick [2013]

Boss Johns x OC*

○ The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Regis x OC*

○ Resident Evil Village
Heisenberg x OC*

○ Borderlands
Handsome Jack x OC*

○ Black Butler
Sebastian x OC*
Joker* x OC* [Either or]
William x OC*

○ K Project
Izumo Kusanagi x OC*
Reisi Munakata x OC*
Yata* x OC*
Mikoto* x OC*

○ Red Dead Redemption 2
Arthur x OC*
Dutch x OC*

○ Soul Eater
Stein x OC*
Soul* x OC*

That Time I Got Reincarnated By A Slime
Black/Noir (Diablo) x OC***

In any fandom RP, everything doesn't always go according to plan and any character that comes from any fandom isn't always on par.​

Last edited:
Hello. I'm not particularly interested in any of the fandoms or non-fandoms you proposed, but I'd love to drum something up with ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back