• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for partners!

Gojou

Hello!
I know why you're here. You're looking to see if we both want the same thing. That's why I won't make this very long. I'll just say I'm 26 years old, she/her, living somewhere in Europe. There, that's all you need to know about me, though you can always ask if you want to know more. Let's get on to the rules and then the fun stuff!

• Quality over quantity. Having said that, if it's too little I can't do anything with that. I'm not a miracle worker. Please at least give me a paragraph / a few sentences. No one-liners.
  • Please let me know if you'll be gone for a while or don't want to continue anymore. I get it, we all have a life outside of rp, and real life comes first. I don't bite. I will also let you know if I'll be gone for more than a week.
  • Please have at least decent grammar. I'd like to be able to understand what you're saying without having to decipher it. I'm not asking for perfection, I know I'm far from perfect, but I'm not here to learn how to decode sentences.

That's it! See, I told you I'd keep it short. Now let's get to the fun stuff! I'm mostly looking for mxm, but I'm open to fxm as well. I'd prefer playing the female in that scenario though. I also prefer canonxcanon, though I'm open to canonxoc if the plot is fun. Having said that, I'm definitely open to doubling! I'll play a canon for you, you play a canon for me. Now to the fandoms! I'll add to this list if anything else comes to mind. I'll list the pairings I'm interested in, with my preferred role bolded. If neither of them are bolded, I'm open to playing both.

BNHA
BakuDeku
TodoDeku
KiriBaku
EraserMic
AizawaShinsou (platonic, I have a plot in mind)
DekuAllmight (also platonic)
I'd also love to do something with Mirio but I don't have anything specific in mind. Maybe something more fluffy with Eri?

BTS
JungkookRM
JungkookJin
JungkookV
I'm mostly looking for AU plots for these pairings. I once did a really fun zombie apocalypse AU that I'd love to try again! Also interested in fantasy AUs

One Piece
ZoSan
ZoLu
MarAce
AceLu (platonic)
SaboLu (platonic)
AceSabo (platonic)
AceSaboLu (you guessed it, platonic)

Jojo's bizarre adventure
JonaSpeed
Joseph
Caesar
PolnareffAvdol
JosukeOkuyasu
GioMis
JolyneJotaro (platonic)
JohnnyGyro
I'd also love to do something with part 8 Josuke, but I don't know what exactly. I'm open to ideas!
I'd also an absolute sucker for some Joestar family goodness. Just the Joestars being Joestars together.

Final Fantasy VII
ZackAerith
CloudTifa
Something with Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie
TifaBarrett (platonic)

Final Fantasy XV
IgNoct
GladNoct
ArdynNoct (open to both romantic and platonic, also have some ideas)
NoctRegis (platonic)

Harry Potter
WolfStar
Something with all the Marauders (open to both romantic and platonic, though if it's romantic I'd prefer keeping it without Peter)
I'm not interested in the later generations or oc's for this fandom

MCU
IronSpider (platonic only!!!)
At the moment this is the only thing I'm interested in. Please don't come to me and ask me to play a canon for your oc, right now I'm not interested in that and I will decline. Maybe later I'll change it and open it up, but I've done a lot of those before and I'm burned out on it right now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back