• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Partners

AceQueen011502

“Love is Love, cannot be killed or swept aside.”
Hey, I’m a 17 y/o female that is very comfortable with MxM, MxF, and FxF pairings and I will even double up if need be, I usually stick with the romantic/dramatic genre but I’m open with exploring different ones like horror, as an example. But, these are the roles that do interest me the most and have characters for each.

Human x Demon
Human x Angel
Demon x Angel
Siren x Human
Mermaid x Siren
Marine Biologist x Mermaid/Merman
King x Servant
“Evil” Queen x Servant
Witch x Mermaid
Witch x Warlock

Those are all the ones I can think of atm

I'm actually interested in doing a king x servant, except could it be a queen x servant? I prefer fxf pairings.

Oh! Of course it can, I forgot to add that to the list. You can PM me so we can discuss things further

Hey, I’m a 17 y/o female that is very comfortable with MxM, MxF, and FxF pairings and I will even double up if need be, I usually stick with the romantic/dramatic genre but I’m open with exploring different ones like horror, as an example. But, these are the roles that do interest me the most and have characters for each.

Human x Demon
Human x Angel
Demon x Angel
Siren x Human
Mermaid x Siren
Marine Biologist x Mermaid/Merman
King x Servant
“Evil” Queen x Servant
Witch x Mermaid
Witch x Warlock

Those are all the ones I can think of atm
I am interested! Are you still looking?

Hello! I would love to discuss and RP especially the Evil queen X servant one. let me know If i can send you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back