• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners!

Since people don't seem to read my past posts thoroughly, I'm going to make it so you HAVE to read it twice! Throughout the the post, there are five (Only hint you're getting) random words scattered throughout, which you have to find and include in your PM, if you don't include them, I'll ask if you have found them, I know this may seem silly, but I'm sick and tired of people disregarding my rules and preferences!

The title says it all! I'm looking for RP partners! Edit: I'm off for summer now! So I have a lot more free time now! I have quite a few topics, some are fantasy, some aren't, I'll just list them here:

Modern-day supernatural (Not the TV show people)
Unplanned pregnancy (I have a few ideas for this one)
Shifters x human
Shifters x shifters
Dragons
Arranged marriage
Assassin x assassin (I actually have a plot for this one, I'll write it down below)
Assassin x target
Good girl x bad boy (REALLY craving this one right now)

My topics are always changing and I'm always open to new ones, so don't be afraid to PM me with your own suggestions! Also, few things, I don't play male, wallet but I can play male side characters for a few scenes and I don't usually like doubling up characters, but again, I'll do side characters for a few scenes. But before replying to this post or shooting me a PM, I do have a few requirements:

Reply at least two times a week! I know people can get busy, if you can't reply for a certain amount of time, please tell me! I'm an understanding person, I won't bite!

Quality over quantity! I don't want to get 20 paragraphs if it doesn't move the story along, I'll be more than happy with just 1 paragraph that does! But dragon please for the love of God, try to avoid the dreaded one-liner, unless you are completely and utterly stuck. Also please have good grammar! The odd spelling/grammar mistake is fine but if done constantly, it drives me up the wall.

No god-modding, please! This is a huge pet peeve of mine, don't control my characters and don't kill them off! (At least without kitchen wes consulting me, this includes side characters)

If you want to send me a topic idea, I don't do fandoms or anything to do with mechas or Sci-fi! (So no Star Wars or Warrior Cats!) And I also don't do forum or group RPs, too awkward for me. Also, I don't Skyrim have Discord, nor do I RP off-site unless there is a very good reason for it! I'm also alright with slightly dark plots and ideas, but I do have limits which can be discussed in PMs as I'm still trying to figure those out.

And for those who are cat curious or want to know, I'm 17 years old, I go to school and I'm in the Greenwich Mean Time Zone.

Plots:

AssassinxAssassin

Person A and Person B are childhood friends and know each other quite well and they often help each other out when it comes to jobs, especially when it comes to powerful people. They both work for the same company and A is contracted to kill a powerful person (Like a prince, president, dictator, CEO etc.) and enlists B for some help, but unknown to B at the start, A plans to leave the business, as A cannot cope with the guilt and the fact that their life is most likely in danger due to making some dangerous people angry and B has to choose whether to stay in the business and let go of A (As it's not allowed to be in contact with anyone who isn't part of the company due to confidentiality, also there's the fact that they're not supposed to 'exist') Or to join them and quit the business altogether

As a side note, I would prefer my character to be Person A.

And I think that's everything! For now anyway!
would you be up for an assassin x target? (I'd like to be the target, but i'll do the assassin if you want me to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back