• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners!

akaashi

As of now, I'm seeking someone interested in talking Haikyuu!! with me. I don't have much preferences but I am more inclined to interact over Discord (which I will give through private messaging).

It will be 1x1 and may involve tossing the characters in different AUs, too, besides their main!

The current characters I'm willing to write as are Akaashi Keiji, Terushima Yuuji, Kuroo Tetsurou.... and they can be paired up with anyone. I do plan to write any pairings another partner would be interested in, too!

I can write any length of thread and am open to discuss all sorts of plots. (Also, I will be interested in crossovers down the line depending how long we interact.)

PM me if you're interested!

As of now, I'm seeking someone interested in talking Haikyuu!! with me. I don't have much preferences but I am more inclined to interact over Discord (which I will give through private messaging).

It will be 1x1 and may involve tossing the characters in different AUs, too, besides their main!

The current characters I'm willing to write as are Akaashi Keiji, Terushima Yuuji, Kuroo Tetsurou.... and they can be paired up with anyone. I do plan to write any pairings another partner would be interested in, too!

I can write any length of thread and am open to discuss all sorts of plots. (Also, I will be interested in crossovers down the line depending how long we interact.)

PM me if you're interested!
I'm interested! If you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back