• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners

TheEnchantedQuill

*Vampire Rat Lady*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello people I probably don't know yet. I'm Shadow/Ferlin (Shadow when female Ferlin when male). Anyway, I am looking for partners. We can discuss what we both enjoy in a PM.

I however ask only one thing for you to have a skype. I'm homeschooled so I'm home all the time, some times I don't feel like rping but I let people know when I need me time. I don't really wanna make this post too long or too short because hey people might not even care for it but I want to put enough effort into it so I can show I care about getting a partner for Roleplay, and if its to long people end up getting bored of it and not giving a shit. If your interested message me or reply seeya~

Pm! Although, I can't give you my Skype...yet. Because nobody would simply give their Skype, right? But I'm more of looking for someone who would be able to put some thought into their posts and is fairly active, though.

If you can, then I would RP you and give you my skype.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back