• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners!!

deception

xxsoftgrungexx

I'm looking for a casual 1x1 role play because I'm bored. c:

sakuras___divider_by_otomenishiki-d5ppno0.gif

What I am looking from you;

-At least two paragraphs (Can be one but it has to be very lengthy.)

-Have good grammar, and by that I mean know the difference between your and you're. And their, there, and they're.

-I would prefer you tell me if you're getting bored of our role play, and not just leave me hanging especially when I like the role play a lot.

-Please tell me if you're gone for like a week or longer I will understand because of summer vacation and everything. <3

-We need to plan our characters before role playing. Seriously.

-I am looking for people to either role play both genders (like doubling up.) if you don't understand what I'm saying basically doubling up is when we both play a male and a female so it's even. Unless you would rather role play male. (If you beg I might role play just male. But, I'm very hard to get persuaded.)

tumblr_inline_nic9ok1AAm1r2o551.gif

About Me;

-I role play two or more paragraphs.

-Staying up late is not a problem with me, I usually stay up till 2 a.m. and wake up at like 10 a.m. (Central Time Zone for me)

-I follow the rules in RPNation, and no smut at all sorry we will fade to black. (Sorry, don't want to get kicked out.)

-I would prefer anime pictures because I love them, but realistic are perfectly fine with me too!

-Preferably would love to do romance plot lines, but I have a couple supernatural ones and I am wiling to do those also.

-MxM and FxF are fine with me (again we can double up or you can just be the dominant).

divider1.png

Anime I role play;

Anime I am willing to role play: (these are no all the ones I know)​

Diabolik Lovers! (Shu, Laito, or Ayato) <3 <3 <3

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (Makoto, Rin, or Haru) <3 <3 <3 <3

Free! Eternal Summer (Sousuke, Kisumi, or Momotarou) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Ouran High School Host Club(Tamaki or one of the twins) <3 <3

Kuroko No Basuke I & II(depends on your crush) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ( i really want to role play this.)

Vampire Knight(Kaname or Zero) <3

Original Anime <3 <3 <3

Fruits Basket(Yuki or Kyo) <3

Brothers Conflict(Futo or Louis) <3

Karneval(Depends on your crush) <3 <3 <3 <3

Uta no prince Sama (depends on crush) <3

Tokyo Ghoul (Ayato or Kaneki) <3 <3 <3 <3

Haikyuu! (Depends on your crush) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Plots;

It’s moving day for
Muse A and Muse B, best friends since primary school who’ve finally saved up enough to rent their own apartment in a nice part of the city. Fully embracing their independence, the excited pair decide to move their stuff without the assistance of a professional moving company. The roomies’ plans go awry when their couch gets lodged in the apartment doorway, blocking entrance into their box-cluttered place and access to the other side of the hall. Muse A and Muse B try every trick up their sleeve to get the couch to budge, but they’re not successful. Muse C and Muse D, renters on the other side of the hall, encounter their struggling neighbors at the top of the steps (and the hunk of furniture obstructing their path). Muse C and Muse D offer assistance and eventually manage to get the couch into the apartment.

Grateful,
Muse A and Muse B invite their friendly neighbors over. Muse A and Muse C are flirtatious from the get-go, while Muse B and Muse D can’t help but roll their eyes at their respective roommates. Muse A and Muse C rush into a fling based on their physical attraction to one another, but they end up having terrible chemistry once the deed is done. It’s very awkward and sometimes even tense between them when they bump into the other in the hall. Muse B and Muse D,however, develop a genuine liking for one another that seems like it might turn into something more over time. In the meantime, they take great pleasure in forcing their discordant roommates together every chance they get.

Muse A has recently moved into a new place - a cozy apartment in a 6-story apartment building. Muse B lives across the hall and has resided in the building for the past 2 years. Apart from a few casual conversations on the walk up to their floor or brief meetings at the mailbox, Muse A and Muse B haven’t gotten the chance to get to know each other. Muse A definitely wants to see more of their neighbor though. Muse B is kind, funny, and sexy in Muse A’s eyes; Muse B’s just not very good at hinting whether or not they’re attracted to Muse A back. When the power goes out throughout the building, on a particularly warm night, Muse A quickly sets out some candles to light their home, but they realize that they don’t have any matches to light them (and their stove only works on electrical power). Seeing a bit of an opportunity there, Muse A heads over to Muse B’s apartment and asks for assistance.

Muse A is coming of age in their magical family. On their 18th birthday, they learn what element (water, air, earth, or fire) they have been gifted with. Muse A has been under the impression and hope that they will have inherited the same element that their parents and grandparents have been blessed with, however they come to discover that they have been bestowed with the opposite element. According to rules set forth in the family’s grimoire, Muse A must learn to master their gift from a witch/warlock who possesses the same elemental power as they do. Muse B, who has the same element as Muse A, becomes Muse A’s reluctant mentor. Muse B is brilliant and powerful, but lacks in the department of manners and compassion, especially when Muse A shows difficulty harnessing their new abilities. Muse B is condescending and impatient often without provocation. One day, Muse A meets their wit’s end with Muse B’s treatment and they demand to know why Muse B is so hostile toward them. Muse B reveals that they come from rival families and they are only teaching Muse A due to the terms of a 1,000 year old truce. Once Muse A has mastered their gift, however, the ceasefire will be over. And the families will once again be at odds.

Muse A frequents a coffee shop every day after school/work, Muse B works as a barista there. Muse A always sits at the same table by the window, in plain-sight of the counter, preoccupied with a book or their laptop. Muse B can’t help but notice Muse A and admire them from afar. Too shy to go up and talk to Muse A at their table, Muse B finds another way to make an impression. Muse B begins to write nice messages on Muse A’s coffee cups, gradually getting a little bolder each day. “Have a nice night.” “That must be a good book.” “You look nice today.” “You have a cute smile.” Usually, by the time Muse A notices these little notes, Muse B has switched shifts with someone else. One afternoon,Muse A comes in and orders their usual from Muse B. When the order is ready, Muse A makes sure to read the note right away. This time, the message reads: “Would you like to go out with me?"

• Muse A is one of the first of a small group of humans to transfer in to a formerly all-vampire boarding school. Muse A and their human counterparts are selected to attend this school not only for their impressive GPAs but also because of their rare blood types. Tuition for the human students will be paid by means of bi-weekly blood draws administered by the school nurse; this blood will be rationed and used as nutrition for the predominantly-vampire student body. For the safety of the humans, vampire students are by no means allowed to drink directly from their classmates.. or at least they’re not supposed to.

• Muse A is enrolled at a prestigious spy training academy. The only way for students to get in to this school is to be recommended by their parents who have attended; the location of the school moves each year to keep the academy a secret from outside threats. Muse A meets their training partner, Muse B, during first day orientation and they are informed that they must be paired until graduation. Each day they take part in combat classes, tech classes where they learn to create and utilize spy gadgets, escape simulations, physical and mental fitness exams, etc. Students are informed that their final exams will consist of a field mission that is truly life/death, so they better get along with their partner.

• A mix-up in paperwork gets Muse A sent to a same sex boarding school for the opposite sex (e.g. a boy is sent to an all-girls school). Muse A pretends to be a member of the opposite sex in order to stay at the school, hoping they don’t get discovered.

• Muse A is gender fluid or transgender and their parents force them to attend an all(boys/girls) boarding school, assuming they will figure out which gender they identify with once and for all if they’re surrounded by students of the same biological sex as them. Muse A encounters several challenges early on at the school, dealing with people’s expectations and unwarranted judgments of them. Muse B is the first person that Muse A befriends.

• Students for neighboring same-sex boarding schools sneak out of their dorms past curfew and meet up for some fun at a secret spot. New students must be initiated into the group before they are shown the location of the hangout. One night, an initiation goes horribly wrong and the students all become witnesses/accomplices in the murder of a teacher. The students vow to keep the awful crime a secret between them. Will paranoia and guilt crack the group over time?

• There’s a boarding school where all students, staff and faculty are supernatural beings. Dormitories are separated based on kind. Despite efforts of administration and faculty to make the school harmonious, there are tensions between kinds (e.g. vampires vs werewolves) and even between families within supernatural groups (e.g. vampire vs vampire). If that’s not complicated enough, there are halflings who are caught in the middle of all those tensions at once.

• Muse A attends a boarding school overseas. It seems like a pretty cool place. The upperclassmen are exceedingly friendly, not like Muse A would’ve expected. It’s actually eerie. Each freshman is assigned an upperclassman as a mentor. Muse B is Muse A’s mentor. Curious, Muse A does a fair amount of snooping around and they uncover the sinister plan of the administration: brainwash students steadily over time and when they graduate, they will be upstanding members of society. Muse A must figure out a way to save Muse B and themselves from such a fate.

Muse A attends a same-sex boarding school. At first, it’s hard to find their place and they’re really homesick. Muse B is their mysterious roommate, who eventually offers to help Muse Aadjust. The more time they spend together, the more they realize that they’re compatible on a deeper level than just friends.

Muse A and Muse B meet one night at the carnival that comes to town every year before school starts. They hit it off well—maybe they kiss, maybe more. They exchange numbers and agree to go out sometime—there was undeniable chemistry that they both wanted to explore. All of that comes crashing down when Muse A, who is a senior in high school, walks into class on the first day and finds Muse B sitting behind the teachers desk. How will they cope with the discovery that a relationship would be illegal? Will Muse B break it off before it goes any farther? Will Muse A be disgusted and beg to switch classes? Or will they work something out, both knowing that, if caught, Muse B will lose their job, and Muse A will be expelled—or worse?

While driving home on a quiet backstreet, Muse A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Muse A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Muse A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Muse B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for Muse B to sleep, Muse A heads off to bed. By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Muse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying Muse A. According to shapeshifter law, Muse B now owes Muse A their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid.

I would love to do the shift role play, but I would like a little more info on it.

I really like the spy boarding school idea. I'd definitely like to see the twists we can devise in there. Also, I'd definitely prefer to be male.

PM me if you'd like to work something out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'm definitely interested in the Notes On A Coffee Cup roleplay, it's such a cute and wonderful idea. I have no problem playing the male character if you prefer female. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

I really love the shift idea, but if you've already got enough interested on your hands then that is also fine!! Feel free to message me if you need any more partners :0

I'd love to do the boarding school plots about the humans going into a vampire school, the all supernatural boarding school or the spy school with you if you'd like! ^^

I like both the Light My Candle and Braving the Elements plots (dang I can't choose)

I've watched all of the anime titles you listed except Diabolik Lovers (not my thing) so if you have any pressing characters you want to role-play, just send it in the PM. I'm in GMT +8 :)

Just a quick question though, would the pairings be character x oc or character x character? And would they be MxM?

Hello I am interested in your Unteachable plot if you're interested you can PM me or I can PM you whichever you'd prefer. I'm in the same time zone you are as well. Hope to hear from you, take care.

Unteachable, the spy boarding school, and the mixed up paperwork one all sound amazing. I'm new so I can't PM yet, but I'm definitely interested

I'm interested in the shift rp, the vampire boarding school rp and the opposite sex in a same sex boarding school rp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back