• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners ♥

Hey there, if you're not completely overwhelmed with partners at the moment I'd like to see about doing either, "Broken In," or "Summer House." Just shoot me a PM if you want and we can discuss things a bit.

Hi! I'd love to do the Can't Live With You {Can't Live Without You} plot! Shoot me a PM, darlin', and we can get started right away!

Wellllll, it's been forever since I've bumped and I've not been roleplaying lately.

So, bumping up this thread.

Hey KaoriMei! It's been a little while. I just looked into your plots and I seriously love all of them! The Joy Ride one could be a lot of fun! :) I'm interested.

Hey goldy, it definitely has been a while!

It's good to see you again, haha.

And thank you
:)

Sorry for the late reply.

Just shoot me a PM whenever and we can start planning.

I'm always looking for people to roleplay with!

Shoot me a PM.

@Kelli

Bummpp..

^_^

Can't live without you looks good to me. If you're still looking for people to role play with, I'm open. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back