• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Partners! Yay!

SunnyDays

Summer Lover and Daydreamer
Hi! My name is Sunny, and I'm new to this website! I would love to start some individual rps!

I can usually do about 2-3 paragraphs on my replies, and I reply pretty quickly, cause I have no life haha. During school days my replies might take a while because I'm in school, but I can reply after school, and my replies on the weekends will definitely come quick.

I don't have a lot of preferences or rules, other than that I wish that anyone RPing with me matches my reply length, replies a few times a day with me, and does this long term. I used to have a lot of problems with keeping the RPs going on Qoutev, so I'm hoping that I can have a lot of long-term Rp's on this website!

I am completely open to any kind of RPs, except for harry potter RP or anime rps, because I'm very inexperienced in those two fields. I'm completely open, so message me if you would like! Don't be afraid to message me with some RP theme ideas! I'm not mean, if I don't like the theme you suggested, I will very politely suggest something else!

Here are some of the genres I do
- Modern Romance
- Historical Themes
- College Romance
- Fantasy
- Medieval Romance
- Vampires, werewolves, etc
- Music Fandom Romance (5sos, TOP, P!ATD)
- College Themes
- Family Themes.

For some basic ideas here are some simple plots!
- Roommates
- Unexpected pregnancy with boyfriend or husband
- Professor x student
- Lifelong friends
- Neighbors
- Vampire x Vampire
- Princess x Peasant
- Famous Singer x Fan
- Famous Singer x Famous Singer
- Married person x housekeeper
- Single parent x nanny
- openly gay x closeted gay
- Teen parents
- Student x student
- Student x student
- Exes
- Friends with benefits

I believe our situation match in the sense that we:
A. Both reply 2-3 paragraphs
B. Are busy for most the week, except after your school hours.
C. Are looking for another RolePlay

I was hoping we could do a sci-fi RolePlay.
If not, I'm open to most ideas.

I believe our situation match in the sense that we:
A. Both reply 2-3 paragraphs
B. Are busy for most the week, except after your school hours.
C. Are looking for another RolePlay

I was hoping we could do a sci-fi RolePlay.
If not, I'm open to most ideas.
Hmmm, I don't believe I've ever done a sci-fi roleplay, and that shocks me haha. I'm open to the idea! What would the sci-fi RP be about?

Probably something along robotic exosuits and space travel.[/QUO

Oh wow, that sounds very cool, but I'm kind of clueless about space travel and robots haha. I should definitely watch some more sci-fi movies and read more sci-fi books. Could we do a different plot? I don't wanna make the RP boring or not fun for you with my cluelessness about sci-fi

We could either
A. Discuss another plot
B. Have me fill you in on sci-fi

I wouldn't want to do a vampire RolePlay.

SunnyDays SunnyDays It seems that we also have some similarities in terms of post lengths,availability, and interests. Anyway,I was thinking perhaps Princess x Peasant? I mean I'm really fine with anything but it came to mind.

SunnyDays SunnyDays It seems that we also have some similarities in terms of post lengths,availability, and interests. Anyway,I was thinking perhaps Princess x Peasant? I mean I'm really fine with anything but it came to mind.
Yeah, princess x peasant would be fun! Private message me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back