• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a partner who wants to meet new characters

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
Just as the title said, I'm looking for someone who cares about the rookie's creation or learning new characters. That's all; you can play what character you want, Canon or OC. I'm also looking for someone who likes heavy plotting. You're into learning about new characters? Do you like having long conversations OOC? Interested in becoming friends? Then I'm the partner for you and you're the partner for me. I will link you my OC in PMS

Really, all I want are friends...I don't think I'm that awful of a person. T^T

If you want to know my fav characters, know what canon characters I can play or just want to understand my taste better go here:

Rules and RP style:

1. I only do multiple-paragraphs (14-25+ sentences), The longer the better!!! It's long term and it's in the third person. I'm not strict when it comes to grammar; As long I can understand it, I'm cool.

2. My love language is words of affection. Why is this important? I connect with Partners better if we both give each other affection. Meaning if I show interest in you, you show interest back. Meaning I would like to hear questions, praise, or helpful criticism when talking to you. About my OC, canon muses, and plotting! If you're like 'okay whatever' ignore questions and act all indifferent, I'm not going to be interested in role-playing with you. Call me super sensitive but it's true.

Here are some examples in case you have trouble understanding:

Partner 1:*tells me about their OC*

Me: Wow! Your OC is really cool! Your character reminds me of -insert a character I know here-. I like how much thought your put into your character! *more praise here and there* *Ask a few questions about their OC* Okay here's mine! *tell them about my character*

Partner 1: Okay thanks,*only answer questions about their character* You wanna start on the plot?

This feels so cold to me. I really don't like this. Sure, If you don't find my OC all that great I'm fine with that. But the fact you can't even comment on one thing on my OC while I give your OC genuine praise. It hurts, It really fuckin' hurts. Don't be like this. Say something, asks questions! Tell me what you don't like them! Anything PLEASE! Why would you want to RP with an OC you don't care about?

Partner 2: Are you into AU?

Me: Yeah, I'm into AUs!

Partner 2: How about an *Au idea here*

Me: Oh sorry I don't think I can do that AU. *Explain in detail why I don't think the AU would work* So...let's see. I really want to do AU! It's inspired by a show I like! *link video clips to provide my point* But I think the reason why plan A works is writing-wise. what do you think?

Partner 2: I didn't watch the show, I don't think I can make my character do that.

Me: oh, okay nevermind. (Assumes the person didn't like the videos, the idea or lost interests in me because my partner is super vague.)

This is bad communication. You can't be like this while plotting, please bring new ideas to the tables, ask questions, and explain why you don't want to do it. You can also persuade me on your own ideas! You can win me over!

3. You must be 17 or up to RP with me. As for Romance, please be in your 20s. I'm 22 years old.

4. very much open to AUs and crossover! Let's make our own world together!! please let our creativity fly!

5. I wish for you to reply at least 2 times a week, but I will bend the rules since we all have lives. Just tell me if you're busy. I'm very active so I'm most likely going to reply immediately.

6. I will not play a canon character that's not on the 'Canon characters I can play' list. I'm bad at playing canon characters I don't care about. Please don't ask me to play any character.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back