• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for partners! (TWD)

Littlej98

I'm currently looking for a Daryl Dixon x OC story. (From The Walking Dead.) I can roleplay a canon character for you in return. (Preferably TWD also.) I reply quite often when I'm inspired. I am comfortable playing both male and female side characters, though the majority of my OC's are female. LGBTQ friendly, but I prefer my OC's have a male partner. I can provide music, face claims, art, and occasional mood-boards. I enjoy OOC chatter and would love to make some friends.

What am I looking for?:

• I'd enjoy a romance based RP story line with a semi long-term partner.
• OOC chatting, plotting, planning, and other discussions are very much encouraged.
• If you're uncomfortable, disinterested, bored, or displeased with the story- let me know.
• I would expect a response at least two to three times a week, if possible.
• Please be semi-literate, somewhat active, and write with multiple paragraphs at a time.
• Roleplaying is a team effort. Let's both contribute to plot, world building, and progression.
• Be able to RP as multiple characters at once, depending on the scenario.
• If you have questions, leave a comment or PM me with inquiries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back