• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners! (Open) *Updated 3/14/19*

Hello! I'd love to do a TMNT roleplay, especially the 2003 version, or would definitely be up to doing Star Wars or Disney if not! (:

Plutonian-Raven Plutonian-Raven sorry i meant to say that i messaged here but never got a response from you
I'm sorry about that! I'll go through and look through my messages and find our conversation! Again, I am so sorry about that!

Hello! I'd love to do a TMNT roleplay, especially the 2003 version, or would definitely be up to doing Star Wars or Disney if not! (:
Oh I am always up for TMNT roleplay! I especially love the 2003 version. I'll send you a pm!

I have been jonesing for this one weird Game of Thrones idea. It's AU and a little weird. Might you be interested in hearing about it? I can take on a lot of canons and I also have some well-crafted OCs. I can go anywhere from demipara to novella, depending on what's needed and what my partner gives me to latch on to. I am on a lot, too!

I have been jonesing for this one weird Game of Thrones idea. It's AU and a little weird. Might you be interested in hearing about it? I can take on a lot of canons and I also have some well-crafted OCs. I can go anywhere from demipara to novella, depending on what's needed and what my partner gives me to latch on to. I am on a lot, too!
I would love to hear your idea! Feel free to shoot me a pm!

I'd love ohshc or mystic Messenger! What canon characters would you want for your oc?
I'd be up for either one of them! For Ouran I'm looking for either Kyouya or Mori. For Mystic Messanger, it's Saeyoung or V. What about you? Feel free to pm me too!

I'm sorry about that! I'll go through and look through my messages and find our conversation! Again, I am so sorry about that!

Oh I am always up for TMNT roleplay! I especially love the 2003 version. I'll send you a pm!
I forgive you but i only left a response here about flash

Pardon the excited outburst. I've been replaying the games and have been craving role-playing it but everyone has never heard of it or will only do Canonxcanon. If interested I would love a canonxOc double!

Any interest in Black Lagoon?(Ideally Balalaika x Revy) I'd be interested in Game of Thrones, or Ouran Highschool Host club, but I generally prefer canon x canon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back