• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners! (Open) *Updated 3/14/19*

Plutonian-Raven

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! ^^ My name is Raven. I'm new to site, and I'm looking for some more partners!

-- I’ve been roleplaying for about 5-6 years now.
--I’m pretty flexible when it comes to length; it can range from 2 to 9 paragraphs (200-700 or so words) depending on the roleplay. It all depends on what my partner prefers. I typically try to avoid one liners.
--I can do MxF, FxF, and MxM roleplays, though I am more experienced with MxF. Also, I will play any gender. I prefer to do canon x OC or OC x OC roleplays. I am willing to do canon x canon, but it all depends on the pairing. I also prefer to double up.
--I can roleplay on this site (either on threads or through PMs). I am also willing to roleplay over email.
--If you wish to leave the roleplay, please just let me know! I won't bug you with questions, and I will understand.
--I always try to be active and reply often. If you do not hear from me for a week, feel free to remind me.
--I don't have many limits. I'm okay with darker themes and cursing. However, I prefer to avoid plots dealing with rape/non-con and incest.
--If you are interested, please post here or send me a pm!

Now on to the fandoms!
*Bold means I am currently craving this fandom

Anime/Manga/Cartoons
Naruto

Bleach
Ouran High School Host Club
Inuyasha

Fruits Basket
South Park
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 or 2012 cartoons)
Danny Phantom

Movies/TV Shows
Harry Potter (Golden Trio or Marauders Era)
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit

Star Wars (more familiar with the prequels and the original trilogy)
Stark Trek
Disney
(pretty much any movie)
Rise of the Guardians
Game of Thrones

The Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
The Blacklist

Video Games
Final Fantasy X
Tales of the Abyss

Okami
Oblivion
Skyrim

Pokemon
Red Dead Redemption
Mystic Messenger
Assassin's Creed

There may have been some things that I have forgotten, so feel free to ask me about other fandoms! I am also interested in some original roleplays dealing with these topics:

--Historical (several different time periods)
--Pirates
--Forbidden relationships
--Angels/Demons
--Medieval Fantasy
--Fantasy in general
--Futuristic
--Dystopian

Feel free to suggest other ideas!

Last edited:
Hello! ^^ My name is Raven. I'm new to site, and I'm looking for some more partners!

-- I’ve been roleplaying for about 5-6 years now.
--I’m pretty flexible when it comes to length; it can range from 2 to 9 paragraphs (200-700 or so words) depending on the roleplay. It all depends on what my partner prefers. I typically try to avoid one liners.
--I can do MxF, FxF, and MxM roleplays, though I am more experienced with MxF. Also, I will play any gender. I prefer to do canon x OC or OC x OC roleplays. I am willing to do canon x canon, but it all depends on the pairing. I also prefer to double up.
--I can roleplay on this site (either on threads or through PMs). I am also willing to roleplay over email.
--If you wish to leave the roleplay, please just let me know! I won't bug you with questions, and I will understand.
--I always try to be active and reply often. If you do not hear from me for a week, feel free to remind me.
--I don't have many limits. I'm okay with darker themes and cursing. However, I prefer to avoid plots dealing with rape/non-con and incest.
--If you are interested, please post here or send me a pm!

Now on to the fandoms!
*Bold means I am currently craving this fandom

Anime/Manga/Cartoons
Naruto (prefer AU)
Bleach
Ouran High School Host Club
Inuyasha
Fruits Basket
South Park
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
(2003 or 2012 cartoons)
Danny Phantom

Movies/TV Shows
Harry Potter (Golden Trio or Marauders Era)
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
Star Wars (more familiar with the prequels and the original trilogy)
Stark Trek
Disney (pretty much any movie)
Rise of the Guardians
Game of Thrones

The Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
The Blacklist

Video Games
Final Fantasy X
Tales of the Abyss

Okami
Oblivion
Pokemon
Red Dead Redemption
Mystic Messenger

There may have been some things that I have forgotten, so feel free to ask me about other fandoms! I am also interested in some original roleplays dealing with these topics:

--Historical (several different time periods)
--Pirates
--Fobbiden relationships
--Angels/Demons
--Medieval Fantasy
--Fantasy in general
--Futuristic
--Dystopian

Feel free to suggest other ideas!

I can do tmnt i know the 2012 pretty well

I would be interested in OHSHC. I haven't been given the permission to send PMs yet, so you would have to PM me.

I'd be happy to roleplay either Inuyasha, The Hobbit, or Rise of the Guardians! I haven't seen The Final Act in Inuyasha as I am currently ew-watching the series but I've seen enough to be able to roleplay it!

Hey, i'ld love to do any of the following RPs with you:
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
Star Wars
Stark Trek

I'd be up for any other those! Pm me please and we'll discuss which one ^^
Plutonian-Raven Plutonian-Raven I'd do a Star Wars rp with you! Either the prequels or original triology :D I have a female oc I want to play against Obi Wan or Luke!

Great! I'll send you a pm! ^^

I'd be happy to roleplay either Inuyasha, The Hobbit, or Rise of the Guardians! I haven't seen The Final Act in Inuyasha as I am currently ew-watching the series but I've seen enough to be able to roleplay it!

I'd be up for any of those! I'm actually rewatching Inuyasha too, so I'd be up for doing a roleplay set in the earlier episodes if you prefer. I'll pm you and we can discuss it more ^^

If you're still looking for partners, I'd be happy to roleplay with you c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back