• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nuclear_Kindness

Gemini without a Twin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You can call me Kans! I'm 28 and enrolled in college in year round courses studying pre-law
I try to 'promise' at least one reply a week, sometimes I get more in
Please PM me if you're interested any !
I rarely do fandoms, and this post isn't looking for that

Rules
Please be over 18+ I'm edging ever so closer to thirty and would appreciate my partners in their twenties
I prefer replies with content, leaning towards the commonly asked paragraphs. If our characters are conversing we can rapid fire but typically I will try and encourage a paragraph or so
I also tend to play a cast of characters, so you're free to as well if you wish
Don't GodMod
I have no request for males or females, I play either and have no issues if you wish to play NB
Romance is fine! If anything gets intense I will do a fade to black though
There may be intense or potentially triggering topics but I am always willing to accommodate
I have a list of OCs that are accessible through my 'glorious collection' tag on my posts or the same tag at the bottom of my about me page
there each OC has a character sheet, so if you could give me a character sheet if we plot I'd be ever thankful!
I chat OOC and encourage you to do the same so we can plot and keep things open
ghost friendly, but message is always nice

What you're skipping to;
PLOTS - PARINGS - THREADS
(* indicate craving level (0-3 / low-high))

[open] [closed]

General: any suggestions you may have yourself !

YC is the Fourth bride/groom to the infamous Count Dracula ***
The fate of YC very kingdom's safety from bloodthirsty vampires rests on this union to be successful. After all, how bad can a life of secluded luxury really be? YC duties are certain, be faithful to one of the most influential vampire lords and provide him whatever comforts he needs. Luckily it seems that the Count is very pleased thus far with YC. However this comes at a cost. His three other brides have their own opinion of YC as well and their influence may be just as deadly as Vlad's.

YC finds themselves trapped in the Haunted Mansion **
Wicked rains leaves YC lost in Louisiana woods, roads flooded forwards and backwards. Seemly out of nowhere is refuge, a well lit Victorian style mansion. A knock on the door is greeted with hospitality, the owner of the home, Mr. Gracey. Who lives alone. YC is offered shelter from the cruel monsoon season. The unusual host is kind but the old home creeks and aches, and YC can swear they saw someone else. A woman on the staircase. Hopefully YC can survive not only the storms raging outside but inside the mansion as well.

YC is apprenticed to fabled Van Helsing **
A life devoted to chasing what lurks deep in the shadows isn't for everyone. For YC, however, they have been training in a elite boarding school devoted to such a cause. A facility that works with others like it to keep the dangers of magics and mysticisms away from the general public. The Helsing School of Excellency. YC, top of the class but bottom in field experience, wins the opportunity to work with the very Abraham Van Helsing the school is named after. Quickly YC learns how intense field work really is. Helsing would rather spare YC of the mess of it all but he's on the brink of accomplishing a lifetime's work. So YC is stuck for the ride. Can YC handle the dangerous of what goes bump in the night? Can YC stand by their idol after they learn more about them?

YC is a savvy criminal taking a lucrative smuggling job *
Always one more job right? YC latest is smuggling a large chest three states over from here, and already a fraction of the payout has been handed over. Enough to have YC hooked. Even the journey there seems easy. Just take the interstate with the truck they've provided and cash out in three days. It's when the stranger's gun presses on the temple of YC that they realize they've got competition. A scrawny man calling himself Icarus is here to hijack that chest, for YC safety of course. Is couple hundred thousand really worth it?

YC works/volunteers at their local Haven House **
This Haven House is open 24hrs for those who may need it. YC prides themselves on helping others anyway they can, and often volunteers. Unfortunately shorted staffed one night leaves YC is alone to help anyone coming in during the night. That is when they meet Eli. About YC age, something seems different about him. Clearly he's scared like the others that come in before him. He's sick, and claims he's in just to sober up, if YC would have him. YC doesn't know they've just let in a young vampire who's on the run from others like him. Can YC save someone who's already dead?

YC swipes right *
Dating is though. Working a dead-end job that doesn't even pay enough to feed yourself and rent is tougher. At this point YC feels like they're not even living anymore and just barely surviving. Why even waste time on dating? Still that doesn't stop YC from every dating app. It's so bad YC caves and downloads one that promises sugar daddies. A bottle of wine and a few swipes is when YC finds Ruben Kaylocke. The youngest looking sixty something on this app. After a match, YC is ready for the first date downtown. How much money will it take YC to 'fall in love' tonight? Just remember YC match will put a twist on the term blood money.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back