• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

|| looking for partners! || [new!]

kn0wn

|| s t r e x c o r p ||

Hello! My name is Tiffany and I've been role playing for about 5/6 years. I'm an active role player on skype, tumblr, and virtual space. I want to try more forum based role playing since I'm obsessed with formatting! So what I'm looking for is a partner who is up for m/m pairings involving my oc(s). I'm still a noob to this site since I'm often on and off. Also heads up I'm semi-selective.

I do roleplay fandoms! My current fandoms are:

-archer

-welcome to night vale

-team fortress two

-[new!] don't starve

[NEW!] pairings! The ones with () around the character is the one I prefer to play as. But I'm very flexible and willing to change.

Mafia boss/(member)

Teacher/student (fine with both!)

(Cult member)/follower

(Serial killer)/hostage

Nazi soldier/homosexual prisoner (again, fine with both)

(Mad scientist)/experiment

Abuser/(victim)

(hooker)/client

My reply length changes often. Typically 1/2 paragraphs. I will not write multi-para or with someone who does. I find it extremely stressful!

Well, if you're interested message me or post a reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
ARCHER PLEASE OMG Archer is my fave and I have found exactly zero threads for it! Aside from that I'm also up for mafia boss x member :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back