• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners || MxM & Dark Themes

Avianwiings

Hello everyone!

My name is Rena and I am new to RPNation, but I've been roleplaying for nearly two decades.

I'm on PST and have a full time job, but I am around often after work (sometimes before) and on weekends to write. I'd prefer someone who is equally active and advanced in writing.

I'm looking for m//m with darker themes. I am not super in the mood to do fandoms, but don't hesitate to ask me about them!

What I am looking for in a writing partner:
Advanced Literate Level
At least a paragraph response
Only 18 and older, sorry youngin's.

I love slow burns and angst. Let me know if you have any questions or thoughts!

Im down for a good and dark story. I have a plethora of characters to choose from.

My questions are what are your thoughts on doubling; Half beings like kitsunes, nekos, half demons and such?

Also what would be your limits on writing scenarios? Im comfortable playing nearly anything.

As for some background on me, I am a 24yo momma who works a full time job. I write as much as I am given say four detailed paragraphs you give; I’ll match. You give four paragraphs that lead to nearly nothing advancing in plot wise you would get a paragraph or two back.

Im down for a good and dark story. I have a plethora of characters to choose from.

My questions are what are your thoughts on doubling; Half beings like kitsunes, nekos, half demons and such?

Also what would be your limits on writing scenarios? Im comfortable playing nearly anything.

As for some background on me, I am a 24yo momma who works a full time job. I write as much as I am given say four detailed paragraphs you give; I’ll match. You give four paragraphs that lead to nearly nothing advancing in plot wise you would get a paragraph or two back.

I DMed you! (:

i have a dark plot theme based around cults if you'd be interested! i have a bunch of ocs if you want to pm me about it ^^

i have a dark plot theme based around cults if you'd be interested! i have a bunch of ocs if you want to pm me about it ^^

Hey! It won't let me send you a pm. Some error right now. Shoot the plot my way! I'd love to chat with you more about it.

Hello everyone!

My name is Rena and I am new to RPNation, but I've been roleplaying for nearly two decades.

I'm on PST and have a full time job, but I am around often after work (sometimes before) and on weekends to write. I'd prefer someone who is equally active and advanced in writing.

I'm looking for m//m with darker themes. I am not super in the mood to do fandoms, but don't hesitate to ask me about them!

Advanced Literate Level

I would love to talk to you about a potential RP, if you're still looking!

Hello everyone!

Advanced Literate Level

What dark themes exactly? I’m interested!

send me a pm if you are still looking! i am curious to know what dark themes you have in mind as well. i'd love to discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back