• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners! (MXF, MXM, FXF) (Prompts Galore)

Loki777

One Thousand Club
Ello I am Loki777! I am seeking for RP. I have been RPing since around 2010 or so, and quite enjoy such.

Here is some helpful information:

Ditch friendly: Just please let me know if said ditching occurs is all I ask.

Post Place Flexibility; I'm fine with PMs, Email, google docs or Discord.

RP Content Flexibility: As long as RP content abides with site rules when RPING On Rpnation I'm pretty much fine with anything Rping on platforms without said rules allocates more flexibility. (Please let me know if anything in particular is a no-go for you personally in RP)

Post Length: I tend to match what my partner writes, though I like to post on the longer side particularly if I'm invested in said rp.

RP style of choice: Paragraphs, Third person, though I don't mind if my partner uses other styles.

OOC Chatter: while socializing with RP partners is appreciated it is not mandatory by any means simply encouraged, I promise I won't bite!

My RP Activity: I tend to be active daily, I don't mind if said partner cannot be active daily, though if one is away for awhile I would like to be informed for convince and I will do the same if I am going away.

Now onto the fun stuff: Prompts!

(Prompts naturally can be modified to suit party interests more so) ( I personally do not mind playing A or B in any of these, naturally any other ideas are welcomed and can be discussed these are merely to generate some ideas/potential interest)

Character A is an angel whose mission on Earth is to weed out low level imps and demons that try to stir up misfortune for humanity. Character B is a devil who enjoys toying with and seducing the weaker willed into temptation.
Both disguise themselves as humans and cross paths.

Character A and Character B meet at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. Character A has struggled with alcohol in the past, however Character B is actually not an alcoholic at all and is attending the meetings in order to research the subject for a book. As they grow more attached, both at the meetings and outside of them, Character A finds out that Character B has been lying and relapses due to the pain of betrayal. Character B, guilt-ridden, attempts to fix what they’ve done.

Character A is a programmer. Character B is an AI designed by Character A as a class project. After the project is over, Character A keeps working on the program. Eventually Character A begins to realize that the AI, Character B, seems to have some sort of personality. Upon further investigation, Character A discovers that the AI has become advanced enough to gather data on its own, which greatly exceeds all expectations. Due to the nature of Character A’s studies, they’ve always been lonely, so they begin to jokingly interact with the AI they’ve created.
Over time, Character A becomes extremely attached to Character B, who, for all intents and purposes, feels more like a long-distance friend than a program.
Character A then realizes with some amount of horror that they’re beginning to develop feelings for Character B.

Character A is reluctantly dragged out to a host / maid cafe by a friend. While largely uninterested in such things, Character A is suddenly completely shocked to find that their classmate, Character B, works there. And hot damn do they look fine. Character B pulls Character A aside and asks that they keep the job a secret, to which Character A agrees. However Character A can’t unsee this new, stylish, attractive version of Character B
So Character A ends up becoming a regular at the cafe just to have an excuse to talk to and hang out with Character B.

Character A’s lover, Character B, died one year ago, however their relationship never waned as immediately after Character B came back to haunt Character A. Now they live a happy life together, however it can be difficult explaining to other people the circumstances of their relationship…

Optional: Character B’s ghost is a figment of Character A’s imagination, the grief from their lover’s death driving them over the edge. Eventually, Character A has to come to terms with that fact in light of evidence that this is what is really going on.

Character A and Character B have been rivals for as long as either of them can remember, however a drunken spat spurs on a new kind of challenge. Who’s a better lover?

Character A is an empath with the ability to sense the emotions of others, but has never told another soul about said ability. Character B is a troubled youth who sinks further and further into a silent depression hidden behind a mask of laughter and smiles. Character A realizes that Character B is putting on a farce. Character A decides to befriend Character B in order to help figure out what’s going on.
In the end, Character A is able to help prevent or talk Character B out of suicide.

Character A and Character B are trapped in a sinking ship. Is there hope of escape? . What final things do they have to say to one another?

Character A and Character B are both college students. Character A has been crushing on Character B, a fellow student in one of their night classes, since the term began. One night, Character A asks Character B out for drinks and Character B accepts. After a drunken fling, Character A wakes up the next morning next to Character B.
However, it quickly becomes apparent that Character B is, in fact, a vampire.

Character A and Character B have always hated each other. When their school decides to hold a student auction, allowing the students to auction themselves off to their classmates in exchange for money for school events, popular Character A accepts a nomination to be auctioned. The agreement is that the auctioned student will be the date of the purchaser at the upcoming dance.
Character B, thinking this would be an excellent way to get revenge for years of aggravation, wins Character A.However, Character A decides to take the high road and decides to be the best damn date Character B has ever, or will ever, have. And Character B has no idea how to deal with that.

Optional: There is no hope of escape.

(If you read this far thank you!, feel free to reply here/Pm me)

There are a few interesting scenes here:
Empath and depressed girl; I have a nice character for the depressed one.

The final one sounds like a ton of fun! I'd love to play as the one being auctioned off!

Oh, my lord, I love these. Specifically the one with the two life-long rivals, the Demon and Angel one, and the host/maid cafe. I also have quite a few of my own. PM me so we can discuss?

Loki777 Loki777

If you're still looking, I'm interested in the host/maid cafe one. ^.^

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure there was an anime about this ...

So... hi.
I’m pretty new to this forum, though not necessarily to role playing in general.

I see you’ve already received a lot of replies, but if you are still looking for a partner, I am interested in the very first scenario.

hey! if you're down, pm me and we can plan something out! i'm interested in these prompts:

Character A and Character B have been rivals for as long as either of them can remember, however a drunken spat spurs on a new kind of challenge. Who’s a better lover?

Character A and Character B have always hated each other. When their school decides to hold a student auction, allowing the students to auction themselves off to their classmates in exchange for money for school events, popular Character A accepts a nomination to be auctioned. The agreement is that the auctioned student will be the date of the purchaser at the upcoming dance.
Character B, thinking this would be an excellent way to get revenge for years of aggravation, wins Character A.However, Character A decides to take the high road and decides to be the best damn date Character B has ever, or will ever, have. And Character B has no idea how to deal with that.

let me know! (":

Hey there! If you would like to, could we maybe try this one?

Character A is reluctantly dragged out to a host / maid cafe by a friend. While largely uninterested in such things, Character A is suddenly completely shocked to find that their classmate, Character B, works there. And hot damn do they look fine. Character B pulls Character A aside and asks that they keep the job a secret, to which Character A agrees. However Character A can’t unsee this new, stylish, attractive version of Character B
So Character A ends up becoming a regular at the cafe just to have an excuse to talk to and hang out with Character B.

If you want to, my Discord is linnyjo2001#4542

Hey I was interested in the college rp but wondering if we could not do vampires but maybe pregnancy or picture on line or something more slice of life.

Hi, I was wondering if you were interested in doing the computer program AI prompt, it seems really interesting and I love character development, so this could be a good way to do some development. Thank you for your time and please PM me if you're interested!

Hey!

I'd be up for the AA plot,

this one:

or
Character A and Character B are both college students. Character A has been crushing on Character B, a fellow student in one of their night classes, since the term began. One night, Character Aasks Character B out for drinks and Character B accepts. After a drunken fling, Character A wakes up the next morning next to Character B.
However, it quickly becomes apparent that Character B is, in fact, a vampire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back