• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners, male or female. Always open.

I like the jester x queen pairing, but I also have a list of my own. I would prefer no horror at all (seriously. I mean, none at all). I am willing to do a range of (realistic) topics, so PM me if you're interested.

[QUOTE="Maddox Rainer]
Hello, I'm Mad. After being inactive due to family tragedy, I have finally found my footing again. I'm in need to new partners. I know your just as excited as me. xD
I have only a few guides to role-playing with me, and I'm willing to work with pretty much anyone.

• I will try to post, a minimum, once a day. I would like a partner that can do the same.
  • I post from 3 sentences to 2 paragraphs at a time. I like detail, but don't feel obligated to write a novel, I know sometimes there just isn't as much to say, such as during dialogue.

• I love gore, horror and darkness, even in romance type RP. I have a dark personality and I'm not a partner for the squeamish. That is not to say I can't do sweet, slice of life RP. You just have to request I do not include horror. With that said, a lot of my romance RP is Gothic romance, or dark romance.

The following are pairings I'd like to try, the parts I'd like to play are bold.

Bully/Bullied

Asylum Patient/ Nurse

Asylum Patient/Ghost

Witch
/Witch

Murderer/ Victim

Boogeyman/ Victim

Serial Killer/Serial Killer

Jester/Queen

Werewolf/Werewolf

Sadist/ Victim, Masochist, regular person

Ghost/ Haunted

Replacement/ Human or other: This one will have to be explained.

I have plots for a few of these, but I'm always up for new ideas. I'm open and if I don't think we mesh I'll let you politely know.You can also hit me up with your own pairings and ideas, I'll give you an honest opinion and we can enjoy making the story.

[/QUOTE]
I'm interested in doing the Asylum patient X Ghost romance!

I'm looking forward to do the Sadist x Victim/Regular person one. I'm a bit squeamish and I have been getting over it (Thank you Mortal Kombat X X3). So what about a PM?

mikaluvkitties said:
Is the bullied x bullied one still one you're looking for?
Sure, more the merrier.

Animent said:
I really hope you're still open to RPers!
Yes, it's always open. Feel free to pm me anytime. Sorry it took so long to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back