• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Partners (M x F or F x F, multiple genres)

EveningWillow

13716201_1758036611140939_5685915768563688396_n.jpg

• About Me

I. I just turned nineteen on May 20th.
    II. I have been writing for fun since I was about ten years old, I started rping about two years after.
    III. I write in third person almost always.
    IV. I write as a female, but I can write for a male if doubling down happens.
    V. Threads, private messages, email and discord are all options for me - but the first two are preferred.
    VI. I prefer detail over length, I write around two to five paragraphs - but it depends on my partner.
    VII. I love world building and/or plot building with my partners, so feel free to message me if you are interested in my writing style rather than my pairings!
    VIII. I am willing to provide writing samples and will ask for writing samples in return
    IX. I am free as a bird, but I may be getting a job soon, so to be save I say that I am most free between 8 pm and 2 am - EDT time zone.
    X. I am looking for long term - but that being said, I will be going back to college in August and will be less available.

12.jpg

Hello! I am really interested in your Doctor Who OC Doctor x OC Human. Could you please PM me back? I still do not have ten posts yet ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back