• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners! (Inquire inside)

Sugar Rush

Just a little bit sweeter.
Supporter
Hey everyone, just starting out on the site, but I've been Rping for over six years at this point. I'm looking for some fairly literate partners to bounce ideas around and hopefully start a few awesome Rps. I typically do original or influenced ideas, (plots or characters that are taken from a pre-existing thing and then built upon to make it unique). I typically do fantasy or sci-fi stuff, but I'm willing to go into more realistic genres if the plot is interesting enough.

If interested, feel free to message me or start a conversation!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, wow. All of these quick replies and intrest is a huge change in pace from my old site. Really glad I joined. Anyway, I don't have anything off the top of my head, so that why I like bouncing around ideas. Helps create interesting plots and stuff. :D

While I don't have a plot idea (Yet.) I do have an idea for a type of Rp thats kinda like a Hybrid of Medieval Fantasy type stuff, but with a Sci-fi theme and such. So it'd be like Elves,Dwarves Dragons along side advanced technology and space Travel..

Haha, you actually got my interest with that. I really do like that premise, so something good for a plot could probably happen. xD

I suddenly need to find a picture of a wizard Riding a dragon towards the Deathstar...Don't know why... But yeah there are alot of potential plots that could be done for this.

Ashman74 said:
Explain it to me then if you'd like. (Hope I don't sound like a dick there.)
ok. Its kinda detailed as hell so its a turn off for a lot of people when i was on Gaia.

Ok.

Its about a girl who was the daughter of a famous musician. Well one day she gets murdered and leave her daughter now an orphan, who now attends a boarding school (that her mother had build for reasons) and the girl wants revenge. Why? Cause her mother was an asshole to her and to destroy the perfect image of her mother she plays guitar. Something her mother forbade her to ever do. And slowly but shurly she makes friends with others who are misfits with their parents for liking what they do and form a band. Its a long term rp and its more detailed than this but im giving you the dumbed down version.

The main character( girl i talk about) is blind do to psychological trauma

Haha, I was on gaia for my main site, too. xD Over twelve thousand posts gone since Rping died on that site.

Thats a good idea, unfortunately I suck at playing as a younger character. (Which is odd due to my actual age.)

It comes easier with experience. You'll just have to see styles and learn how certain types of characters are played out. Kind of hard to explain, but it'll make sense after you get a decent bit of Rping experience. :P

I've been Rping for four ish years and I still haven't nailed it. Mind you most of the Rps I've done in that time I've done in that time I was using an adult for because 'EVERYONE' used a damn teenage character. (The site I Rped on brings great shame to me...)

Haha, I hear you. Eh, eventually, someone you're Rping with that is decent with child characters will help you learn. xD

Not going to lie, it does sound interesting. I'm also assuming that it will be kind of a romantic thing between the girl and one of the other band members, correct?

ChronicAsphyxiation said:
Not going to lie, it does sound interesting. I'm also assuming that it will be kind of a romantic thing between the girl and one of the other band members, correct?
The lead singer.

It is again a long term rp and I do have a band that is the impiration of the rp ( Breaking benjamin is pretty much what i use as their songs cause i suck and writing songs xD )

It sounds actually really interesting, especially after coming from Gaia and hearing usually the same stuff over and over again. xD

ChronicAsphyxiation said:
It sounds actually really interesting, especially after coming from Gaia and hearing usually the same stuff over and over again. xD
I HATE THOSE. Hey im interestedin nurse x doctor

or doctor x repair man bs. GIVE ME A PLOT! -.-

Exactly! A lot of it was like that, but I'm not going to lie, there was a lot of really good Rpers on that site, too. It just sucks that it has pretty much died off at this point in terms of Rping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back