• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for partners (ingnore prefix)

FooFarny

BTS & stray kids lover. Also iced coffee addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I'm Janai and I just started getting into this website again (after like 3 months of absence) and I'm wanting to get into the swing of things again.

Now I can post up to 4 possibly four sentences (or lines? Same thing to me) I sometimes have my off days and only post 2 sentences but I'll try not to. I also lack in/ no knowlage of grammar (blame my disbabilty support class for not teaching me) I do know my full stops and capital letters.

Topics I'm interested in:

I'm in a lot of fandoms (that waste my life and make me unproductive during school)

Im currently seeking a law and order 1x1 specifically seasons 9-11 with ADA Abbie Carmichael. If anyone has watched the seasons and at least know Abbie Carmichael then I'd be darn happy. This is a major thing I'm wanting

criminal minds: I do have a few plots I'd like to try

ncis

rizzoli & isles

CSI

Angel x human

wolf children.

Wolfs

humans in general,

I'd also just simply do slice of life or human roleplays on really any topic. I'm okay if FxF and FxM but I'd like to play the female if that's okay?

If i interested you or have ideas reply here or inbox inbox me :)

I can roleplay on here & Kik!

Hope you have a lovely day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back