• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners (FxF preferably)

Morgana

Hello there (:
I'm Morgana and I'm looking for someone (+) interested in playing with me. I am here just to have fun, escape a bit from real life u kno, so I don't really have much rules of anything. Just keep that my first language is Portuguese and I am not that good in English, so beware many mistakes are to come, and that, as a full time worker, I might not have much time to spend here so replies can come very fast or very very slow haha. For preferences, I rather play with people who are 18+ (it also applies for the characters), since I'm 23. Right now, I don't really want to play anything to lengthy, although it may become lengthy with time, in this exact moment I feel more like playing something quick like 1 to 2 paragraphs (but I probably will make it bigger but anyways). I don't play horror, monsters and such can be played but just if it's an adventure or slice of life setting. As stated in the tittle I'm majorly looking for FxF rps, but if it's not romantic it can be fxm no biggie. I just won't play the male character. With male partners i'll only play platonic games, for obvious reason, pls understand. Also I am kind of rusty, so I don't really know what's going on down here, but I m up to mostly anything you'll just have to explain to me how it works

As far as pairings and plots go I just have few on my mind:

Bold - Preferred role in a pairing (it doesn't mean that I'll only play that role).
* - Have few ideas for a plot.
red - not taking any partners for this pairing/plot for now.

• War
  • Or Hero/'Sidekick'. Although this one would be more slice of life than anything else. *
  • Broken family/Family reunion (It can be wife/wife, ex-wife/ex-wife, new stepsisters, distant cousins, recently divorced/long term affair..)*
  • Strangers who wake up in the same bed(they can turn out to be boss/new employee, parent/teacher, friend's girlfriend, daughter of mom's new boyfriend, etc...)*
  • Ghost/Human *
  • Boarding school (teacher/teacher, teacher/headmistress, atheist teacher/nun, teacher/student, etc...)
  • College student/Married fucked up teacher
  • Fantasy and/or scifi can be added to every single one of the pairings.
  • Harry Potter (preferably something outside the schools)
  • Lotr (although I don't remember much of it)
  • Vampire Academy
  • Korean Idols (same group, different group, training...)
  • GMW (don't judge me (not OC)) (Riley/Maya college or adult world)
  • Nerd/popular
  • Nerd/delinquent
  • Magic School
  • Twilight (ocs)
  • good girl/bad girl
  • good girl/fake good girl
  • Roberta/Mia (Rebelde - Mexican telenovela)
  • 70s/80s (something like abba members or such?)
  • If you have any other pairing or plot in mind just tell me and we can try to work on it.
  • I am up to play in discord as well as here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back