• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Partners - FxF/FxM

ohstardust

☽ moonlight baby ☾
Hiya guys!

I'm currently looking for a partner 18+. I love dark romance plots with thriller but also have a weak spot for modern relationships. I usually play FxM or FxF but willing to give MxM a shot.

Some of my ideas include:
widow x children's teacher
addict x addict
undercover cop x undercover cop
single parent x childhood sweetheart
journalist x celebrity
assistant x celebrity
princess x commoner
princess x servant

Fandoms:
The Walking Dead
Doctor Who
Under the Dome
Between
Somewhere Between

I'm also interested in hearing any ideas. Shoot me a message or respond to the thread if you are interested.

Last edited:
Hello! I'd love to do the WidowxChildren's Teacher RP! Mind if it's a bit on the thriller side of things? Romance will still be a focus, but I've been craving something with a little more action, and playing a character with a double life.

Hello! I'd love to do the WidowxChildren's Teacher RP! Mind if it's a bit on the thriller side of things? Romance will still be a focus, but I've been craving something with a little more action, and playing a character with a double life.

I love that idea! Sure. I'll send you a PM. :)

Hello! Princess x Servant sounds like what I'm into! However, english is not my native language and clearly, the replies won't be great nor long.

Hey, I think princess x servant can be fun. Can you PM me if you're still looking for a partner?

Hi there! I have two male OCs that are cops, so I'd be interested in the undercover cop x undercover cop plot!

I'd PM you, but I haven't made it to 25 posts yet.

New here to RPN but was scrolling around and saw your thread, became excited and giddy right when I saw that you mentioned TWD. Needless to say, I am interested!

How you feel about a single parent and childhood sweetheart with MxM and or MxF? Modern relationship nothing dark sorry.

Hey there! I saw that you are into The Walking Dead. I'd be up for RP'ing OC's in a different verse as well, but mostly looking to do a Rick x Michonne plot within The Walking Dead. If you're interested for either of these, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back