• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partners for MxM

Hello There!

As my username might suggest, I go by Nine_Tailed_Fox, or just Nine for short. I've been roleplaying for quite some time now and I've worked my way through several sites before I found this so I'm definitely eager to see just what kind of partners I can find here. Below I'll post a bit about me and some plot ideas I've been itching the try out:

About Me:

~I've been writing on and off for the better part of 10+ years so I've experienced many different styles and my writing has evolved over the years. Ball field wise, I tend to write multi-para responses and have a fairly good grasp on grammar.

~I'm a semi frequent poster. Which means that while I strive to post at least once a day, I do have to put roleplays on pause when life gets too chaotic. It's not something that happens often but it DOES happen, so fair warning there. I'll make sure to give a heads up before then.

~I'm based off the Eastern Timezone.

~ Most of my characters tend to be a healthy mix of Dominant and Submissive, so in simpler terms Seke. I'm looking for a partner that can flow between roles too. Someone that is strictly submissive or whose characters tend to be a bit gary-sues tend to get kinda boring to roleplay with. That being said, I don't mind playing a more dominant character for a partner that helps me keep the story going and entertaining!

~I tend to prefer Semi-lit to Lit partners when it comes to who to write with. I'm not a fan of one or two-liners and as much as I don't like quiting roleplays, I'll have to put my foot down if I'm not given much to work with. That said, I'm not asking for a helluva amount of written work for replies. Two to Three medium sized paragraphs work with me....again I just need something to work off of to keep my inspiration going.

Plots I'm interested in trying out (More to be updated later): Please send a private message if interested instead of posting on this thread.

Rebirth from the flames

"In order to rise from its own ashes, a Phoenix must first burn". -Octavia E. Butler

Pairing: King x Prisoner

Looking for: Either a Male Character with a more submissive nature or a Male Character that can match Surya on all ends.

The Phoenix's song (Changed some of the words in this song to better match the story):

I am my mother's savage child
The one who runs barefoot
Cursing sharp stones
I will not cut my hair
I will not lower my voice

My mother's child is a savage
He looks for his omens in the colors of stones
In the faces of cats, in the falling of feathers
In the dancing of fire
In the curve of old bones

Cursing sharp stones
I will not cut my hair

My mother's child dances in fire
He sings heathen songs
By the light of the moon
And watches the stars and renames the planets
And dreams he can reach them
With a song and the wind

Cursing sharp stones
I will not cut my hair

We are all brought forth out of darkness
Into this world, through blood and through pain
And deep in our bones, the old songs are waking
So sing them with voices of thunder and flames

We are our mother's savage children
The ones who run barefoot
Cursing sharp stones
We are our mother's savage children
We will not cut our hair
We will not lower our voice

YC was born into a world of luxury and wealth. Born into the bloodline of the Great Dragon God, he knew of nothing of pain and misery. His childhood was one of plesantness and beauty. Of love and warmth. Yet as he grew and as the world around him became all the more clear to him, he came to realize one dreadful, bone chilling fact. Of all the love his family shared with him...it was not shared with those within his Kingdom. Whilst the humans in his Kingdom were protected, they were thought of as little more than slaves and servants. His family, born with the blood of the ancient dragons running through their veins, thought of little more than the profit of their own family and bloodline...hardly sparring a thought to the lesser race that lived amongst them. In short, his family were tyrants. And he was their newest, most beloved Prince...

As he aged and learned more about the brutality of his family and those that were targeted by their selfish nature, YC tried to bring a stop to it. He pleaded with his parents. Tried to sway the mentality of his older siblings. Even tried to voice his concerns to the council....However, none of his efforts bore any fruit. None helped bring salvation to the fates of the poor humans under his family's cruel ruling....until one fateful night. One that would be written down in the historical scrolls and sung with voices of joy, pride and hope for ages to come.

Unbeknownst to YC, his reptilian family were not the first to rule these lands. No, for many years ago, long before the time when the dragons had come to dig their cruel talons into this land, there had been peace. Songs of happiness, of welcome and friendship, had once filled the gentle breeze that swept through this Kingdom. Humans were treated with honor and respect. They were granted liberties and freedom in the way the YC's family would have never allowed. They were often invited into the walls that bore the home of the ruling family, where they were welcomed to discuss concerns or join in festivities and feasts. Humans were praised for their accomplishments and most of all....they were protected by great wings of fire. By mighty, ancient birds filled with wisdom and honor. By the Phoenixs that had claimed this land as theirs many any years ago.

During those times, under the rule of their King and Queen, life was good...better yet, it was nearly perfect...until the dragons came. The battle between the dragons and the birds of fire was a vicious, savage one. One that befell the old birds with the cruelty of a blow that held no warning. No precursor. No previous notion. And no matter how vicious the battle was fought, the Phoenix were left with no other option but to accept defeat when the ferocity of the Dragons left them cornered and vulnerable. It was thought that all of the Phoenix bloodline were killed on that day. It was a day said to bare the "death of freedom and joy" by the the humans. It was a day the dragons rejoiced as the day they brought the land under their order and control....and yet, their certainty of their victory proved to be fool-hearted. An action that left them vulnerable to the attack that ripped through them many years later.

Surya had witnessed the death of his family at a young age by the claws of those vicious, monotonous beasts. He only survived do to the courage and tenacity of his eldest brother. Pushed into exile, forced to pretend that all of their kind had indeed fallen during the ferocious battle that had lasted for several days and nights, Surya and the few surviving members of his kind fell into shadows and silence. For years they lay in wait, bidding their time and growing strong again for the moment where they'd be able to repay those reptiles for the pain and grief they had caused. For the cruelty they had bestowed onto their humans and the injustice they had allowed to thrive under their rule. When the day finally came, when their numbers had been reborn and their strenght reignited, Surya led his men into battle. And my, what a glorious battle it was! Much like what had happened to his family in his youth, the dragons had not expected the resurgence of the former Monarchy and much like what happened to the Phoenix...the dragons fell under the force of the assault. Nearly every single one was slain, their bodies displayed with savage pride, serving as a warning to any surviving dragons who might think to try their luck again.

And with order finally restored...one would think Surya and his kind could get to work getting their Kingdom back to the former glory it once held. And yet, there is one problem. YC just so happened to fail to find a way to escape the assault on time and has now found himself at the mercy of the Phoenix. The very species that his family once had decimated years ago. What will be his fate? As Surya's personal slave/servant, will he be offered even the slightest shred of kindness? Or will the unforgiving heart of the once lost Phoenix Prince offer nothing but the pain and misery Surya once had to suffer through himself?

Screenshot_20220106-235255_Gallery.jpg

d07542ad28f13a7ea96bba8853132880d89b7488_hq.jpg

Name: Surya

Title: King of the Phoenix

Called: The Lost Prince, The Brightest Flame, The Blazing One

Species: Phoenix

Sexuality: Surya is attracted to whatever captures his attention, he has no preference in gender.

Personality: Towards his people and the humans under his protection, Surya is warm-hearted, generous and kind. There is nothing he wouldn't do for those under his guidance and protection. His love for them is like a furious and bright flame burning fearlessly throughout the night. Those who know him best know the man to be a brilliant strategist and a affectionate, charismatic friend, willing to risk life and limb for the wellbeing of those he cares for.

Towards his enemies, Surya is merciless and cruel. He has no issues repaying the same savage cruelty he had once suffered through with heartless deeds of his own doing. He'd gladly watch his enemies burn to ashes in front of him before allowing his people to dance atop of their pathetic remains. Meticulous and cunning, Surya would never let anything slip past his attention if it meant delivering a punishment worth the crime committed. Be it old, young, female, male, naive or intentionally idiotic....he doesn't discriminate. If you have done things that have led you to having Surya as an enemy, this Phoenix would joyously rain down the flames of his fury until there is nothing left to burn.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back