• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partners for m/m rps

cryptid.boy

Hi there!
I'm a 19 year old transmasc from Canada, and I've had creative writing as a hobby for several years. Even though this is a new account, I've been on and off Feral Front/WCRPG and RPNation for over 6 years. I'd consider my writing level to be fairly advanced, so I'm looking for one to two partners who are also advanced writers. I'd also like to find someone who is fairly active, at least one to two responses per day. I always try to be as active as possible, but I do have school and work, so I'm more active during the afternoon/night. I'd also strongly prefer to RP with other queer and/or trans people, but it's by no means a requirement!

I prefer to use Discord, and I love chatting ooc, so if you're into that, hmu! Also please be 18+, I just prefer RPing with other adults.

Pairings I'm interested in:
(in order of interest from most to least)
  • Demon x Mortal
  • Naga x Human
  • Vampire x Monster Hunter
  • Vampire x Mortal
  • Demon x Monster Hunter
I know it's a short list, but I'm also open to suggestions for adjacent pairings! In terms of themes, I'm pretty open to anything, we can talk about what kind of overall mood we want for the RP!

!Please PM me if you're interested, don't reply to this thread!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back