• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for partners for fandoms listed below! [got 2 more fandoms]

Ryuji x Ann and Yusuke x Futaba or OC Bandori RPs would be great! I would prefer to play as Ann or Futaba, and I could play Tsugu or Saaya for your OC! I would want to pair mine with Kaoru

I would love to play Futaba in Futaba/Yusuke!
Hi! I'm interested in either a RinPana rp or a BNHA rp ^^
Ryuji x Ann and Yusuke x Futaba or OC Bandori RPs would be great! I would prefer to play as Ann or Futaba, and I could play Tsugu or Saaya for your OC! I would want to pair mine with Kaoru

i'm fine with all of these ideas! PM me to discuss details! (or ask me to pm you if you can't)

✧ hey hey! loopy here! i haven't roleplayed in a while and i really do need to oof, so i'm looking for partners!

✧ bolded means that i am craving these fandoms
✧ italics means i love and crave the ship very much
✧ underlined means that i can do that ship/fandom, but may need some convincing and a interesting plot
✧ OC ships means ships i'd like for you to play with my OC, OC x OC is always an option, even if it isn't written down, and characters i can play will also be listed

Fandoms
✧ Love Live
• Canon ships: HonoKoto, RinPana, NozoEli, ChikaYou, YouMaru, YohaMari, YohaYou
OC ships: OC x Honoka, OC x Eli, OC x Rin, OC x You, OC x Dia, OC x Ai
• I can play: Literally all and any of the girls

✧ Bandori
• Canon ships: TsuguSayo, MocaRan, HimaTomoe, MayaEve, KaoRinko, KaoChisa
• OC ships: OC x Saaya, OC x Tsugumi, OC x Sayo, OC x Kaoru, OC x Chisato
• I can play: Any of the main girls

✧ Boku no Hero Academia (im a anime watcher btw, not a manga reader)
• Canon ships: Izuku x Ochako, Izuku x Todoroki, Momo x Todoroki, Bakugo x Kirishima, Kirishima x Denki, Kirishima x Mina, Tokoyami x Tsuyu, Tsuyu x Ochako
• OC ships: OC x Tokoyami, OC x Kendo, OC x Kirishima, OC x Mina
• I can play: Ochako, Tsuyu, Mina, Momo, Jirou, Kendo, Izuku, Bakugo, Todoroki, Kirishima, Denki, Sero, i think that's it, there's a lot of people so you're free to ask

✧ Persona (4 + 5)
• Canon ships: Yu x Yosuke, Yosuke x Chie, Chie x Yukiko, Rise x Naoto, Akira x Makoto, Akira x Ryuji, Ryuji x Ann, Yusuke x Futaba, Makoto x Haru, Akira x Akechi, Hifumi x Mishima (my very rare rarepair oof)
• OC ships: OC x Yosuke, OC x Chie, OC x Rise, OC x Ryuji, OC x Mishima, OC x Akechi, OC x Ann
• I can play: Investigation team + Phantom Thieves, Akechi, Mishima, Hifumi

✧ Kagerou Project
• Canon ships: SetoMary, KanoKido, ShinAyano... that's it oof
• OC ships: OC x Kano, OC x Seto, OC x Hiyori, OC x Hibiya (i have two different ocs, before anyone accuses me of pedophillia ;;)
• I can play: Mekakushi Dan, Hiyori, Ayano, Takane, Haruka

✧ Danganronpa
• Canon ships: Makoto x Kirigiri, Celestia x Kirigiri, Hajime x Chiaki, Hajime x Fuyuhiko, Chiaki x Fuyuhiko (someone mentioned it and it interested me), Fuyuhiko x Peko, Souda x Gundam, Sonia x Gundam, Mahiru x Hiyoko, Komaru x Toko, Maki x Kaito, Kaede x Ouma, Kaede x Amami, Amami x Ouma, Iruma x Kaede
• OC ships: OC x Mukuro, OC x Mikan, OC x Fuyuhiko, OC x Gundam, OC x Maki, OC x Amami
• I can play: god there are so many danganronpa characters please for the love of god just ask

✧ Splatoon (if you know the coroika manga then ily)
• Canon ships: Googles x Rider, Bamboo x Blazer, Poly S4 (i don't normally like poly, but this is gold), Hachi x Glasses
• OC ships: OC x Rider (not surprising), OC x Gloves, OC x Nana, OC x Emperor, OC x Bobble, OC x Hachi, OC x Skull, OC x Mask
• I can play: urrrh ask?

✧ Super Mario
• Canon ships: Mario x Peach, Luigi x Daisy, Peach x Rosalina, Daisy x Rosalina, Captain Toad x Toadette
• OC ships: OC x Luigi, OC x Mario, OC x Peach, OC x Daisy
• I can play: probably anyone, but it doesn't hurt to ask

✧ Miraculous Ladybug
• Canon ships: Adrinette, Nino x Ayla, Marc x Nathaniel
• OC ships: i'm... not too sure, actually. maybe ask?
• I can play: pretty much people from the main(tm) class. you know. the class. and also lila i suppose

Elsword
• Canon ships: Elsword x Aisha, Rena x Raven, Eve x Add, Ara x Add
• OC ships: OC x Add, OC x Ciel
• I can play: the main gang except for Rose and Ain

✧ The Enemy Series (i doubt anyone knows this but i'll love you if you do)
This one is kinda eh, because I don't exactly have any proper ships (except maybe Maxie x Blue and Ed x Brooke?? maybe Ed x Jack??? idk), and i'd kinda prefer if ships weren't too involved in this. also, ask for who i can play

✧ The Letter (the visual novel, this is also not so popular)
• Canon ships: Isabelle x Ash, Hannah x Marianne
• OC ships: OC x Rebecca, OC x Luke (except it's not really a ship, just more of a alternative pairing option)
• I can play: the main eight. the gang. the crew. the guys.

✧ Corpse Party (Covince me if you want Kisaragi students involved, but if doubling I don't mind)
• Canon ships: Yoshiki x Ayumi, Tohko x Kizami (listen-)
• OC ships: OC x Yoshiki, OC x Kensuke, OC x Tohko
• I can play: urh. ask please

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (urh, hard maybe because I'm only on chapter 4 of the game BUT it's so interesting so i might as well put it here just in case)
• Canon ships: literally only Rex x Pyra
• OC ships: hm, maybe OC x Rex, but otherwise i'd prefer some OC x OC ships for this one
• I can play: probably only everyone who you can play in the party within where i am at this point (Rex and Pyra/Mythra, Nia and Dromarch, Tora and Poppi a (thanks for spoilers google i literally just wanted to know how to spell dromarch))

✧ Super Smash Bros
• Canon ships: The Super Mario ships listed above, Link x Zelda, Wolf x Isabelle, Daisy x Link, urh also ask
• OC ships: urh we'll talk about it
• I can play: urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh ask please

Octopath Traveler (only complete everyone's chapter 1 PLUS primrose and therion's chapter 2 so h)
• Canon ships: I'm not really too sure?? Ask I suppose
• OC ships: OC x Oberion, OC x Cyrus
• I can play: literally all the main 8

Star Fox (idk it's kinda complicated because i want it to be more like Starlink: Battle for Atlas... but interest me)
• Canon ships: Wolf x Fox, Krystal x Fox
• OC ships: urrrrh idk
• I can play: probably anyone? but ask?

Probably some others that I can't think of rn, try me

Platforms
i can roleplay here, on RPNation, though i am a new person on here so it might take me a bit to get used to. i can also rp on discord!

Age Preferences
i don't have any preferences as to what age you are, as long as you can provide a good rp! however, i am 16, so if you prefer not rping with a minor, i may not be the right person for you.

Character Preferences
i can do both Original Characters and Canon Characters, but my Canon Character roleplay may be a bit rusty, depending on the character. I don't mind either doing singular or doubling up.

Ship Preferences
OC x OC, CC x CC and OC x CC are all alright with me, as long as the ship isn't anything out of line (like a minor x +18, you know, stuff like that). F x M, M x M and F x F are all alright with me as well. if you do want to know what ships i have in CC x CC, you can always ask.

Plot Preferences
i'm not so great with following story plot, so that's a maybe. freedom roleplay is alright with me though, but if you want to do a AU then feel free to do so!

Writing Preferences
as long as you're descriptive, then you're fine. i can sometimes go within 3-5 paragraphs, depending on the amount that I have recieved back, and i expect people to do the same.

i think that's all i gotta do! uwu
I NEED NO CONVINCING TO DO COROIKA WHATSOEVER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back