• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for partners for fairy tale spin offs.

Nyte

Hello everyone! As stated above I am looking for others to join me in a couple of different 1x1s that are related to fairy tales (including Disney). Now I would like to make each of these stories our own so no need to pull and use characters straight from the stories and play them to a tee. Just the general premise for the most part will suffice.

Here are some stories I wanted to do. I have indicated as to which role I would like to play beside it. I will be updating this as I think of more so please don't get discouraged with multiple responses.

Peter Pan (female)

Beauty and the beast (either)

Alice in Wonderland (female)

Little Mermaid (either)

If there is another story you'd like to do feel free to PM with the suggestion. I'm always open to new ideas.

I just wanted to add this. The role that in parenthesis out next to the pairing/story idea is the role that I would like to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back