• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners for a DM Star Wars Roleplay

SkyzorV

The Alpha Raccoon
Looking for someone interested in setting up a Star Wars roleplay in the SWTOR era. It will feature romance, action, adventure, and of course- glorious lightsaber battles.

We can discuss sides and roles together.

-Have at least some knowledge of the era.
-Must be okay with me playing a female character.
- Message me if you're not going to be active for a long time.
- It may be my idea, but I totally hope you hit me with any ideas. We can branch this together. After all, it's a flexible story!
- Realistic faceclaims, please!
- Please make your replys at least somewhat detailed. I'm not asking novels, but it's to keep things flowing.
-Please use third person.

That's about it for the rules. I have stories based on the sides we decide on. Cheers!

Sounds like a lot of fun! In my many years of running Star Wars games in both the d20 systems and beyond, The Old Republic was one of my favorite eras to build off of.

What ideas did you have currently? I wouldn't mind bridging off of those if any spark interest.

I could probably get behind this. I RPed SWTOR since I started RPing maybe 5 years ago. Though I've slowed (and don't have immediate ideas as a result), I never actually got to do a good Jedi RP so that could be of interest. It always ended up stale and I mostly played Sith as a result. I also have to ask what a "realistic" face claim means or looks like. I see the term a lot and it usually confuses me. I usually assume it's just a more serious image that isn't an anime image or an actual image.

I'd prefer if you all DM me so we can have individual conversations. We gotta set this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back