• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Partners [Fantasy/Fandom]

aintnobaka

tatakae
Hello! I'm currently looking for a few RP partners that are literate and keen on plotting big story arcs.

A few things about me:
  • 19 years old
  • Currently in University studying Law, so I won't be on 24/7, especially during exam period (I will warn any partners about this though).
  • Timezone is GMT
  • If you need something to call me, I go by Aki on here : )

What I'm looking for:
  • I am extremely willing to design our own fantasy world in which we can roleplay in. I have such a fun time world-building, and if you are interested in this too, then that's great! I tend to prefer high fantasy worlds (think Lord of the Rings) with a heavy medieval influence. Although, just because I enjoy worlds with a historical influence doesn't mean I don't like adding elements such as magic into the worlds.
  • However, I also like roleplaying in already established universes. Once again, usually fantasy or historically based. So, for example, Game of Thrones, Vikings, etc. This can simply be putting our own characters into these worlds, or it can include canon characters from these universes. I do not roleplay canon characters alone, I much prefer including original characters as well. This also includes not doing canon ships/romantic pairings unless I absolutely love it.
  • I can play both male and female characters, and I usually like to play more than one at once. So typically I enjoy having one male character and one female character. I am willing to stick to one character each, but if this is the case, I would prefer playing the female.
  • If there is romance involved in the roleplay, I will write any kind of romance. This includes M/F, F/F, M/M. If we do include romance, I like it to have depth, and not insta-love. I like the build up of a relationship and for the characters to really develop together first.
  • I love plotting and I'm the type of roleplay partner that will message you with little ideas every other day. I also really enjoy talking to my partner out of character and discussing our roleplay at length.

Fandoms

(TV Shows/Films):

• Game of Thrones
  • Vikings
  • The Last Kingdom
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Star Wars
(Books/Games):
  • The Lunar Chronicles
  • The Seven Realms
  • Grisha Trilogy/Six of Crows duology
  • The Saga of Darren Shan
  • Dragon Age
  • World of Warcraft
(Obviously this list does not include every book I've read because I read a lot, but these are some of my favourites. If you'd like to ask me if I've read any others, please feel free to ask! I might have read it but just not listed it.)

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, please feel free to respond to this thread or send me a private message!

I would love a Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones roleplay (Im still at season 5 so no spoilers pls xDDD)

But yes, I can find myself in your rules so ^^

I would be up to do Game of Thrones with you! I have a character that I use (paired with Robb or Jon) in any timeline before King Robert, before they leave the Wall in Season 2, or somewhere in Season 5 (Basically probably at a part you haven't gotten to) aintnobaka aintnobaka

I would be up to do Game of Thrones with you! I have a character that I use (paired with Robb or Jon) in any timeline before King Robert, before they leave the Wall in Season 2, or somewhere in Season 5 (Basically probably at a part you haven't gotten to) aintnobaka aintnobaka

I'm fully caught up with the show, so I probably have gotten to it :') I'll shoot you a message!

I have three characters that I would love to see in some kind of role play, though I don't mind creating new ones. World building and settings are my favorite to create, and high fantasy is exactly what I am looking for. Along with medieval influences.

There are a few plots I have some where that might suit medieval fantasy, and others that are more modern in setting.

I have three characters that I would love to see in some kind of role play, though I don't mind creating new ones. World building and settings are my favorite to create, and high fantasy is exactly what I am looking for. Along with medieval influences.

There are a few plots I have some where that might suit medieval fantasy, and others that are more modern in setting.

Awesome, I'll send you a message and you can tell me about those characters!

Hiya! I'd love to do some world building with you if you're still looking! Let me know!

Yup! I'll send you a message!

I could definitely be up for a LOTR roleplay!

Great, I'll send you a PM!

I am interested in possibly discussing a roleplay for Lord of the Rings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back